Recent content by jh@fordelsgruppen.no

1. J

Validation and hiding (solved)

I have a problem related to this but the case is slightly different. I have a checkbox which controls the hide/show of several groups. I need validations of the elements in those groups which are hidden/shown conditionally based on the checkbox element. If I insert return '{your-element}' ==...
  2. J

Update to joomla 3.3 - timeframe on fixing issues

I just want to inform that I have updated to the latest github version again and that the validation works again.
  3. J

That is of course a valid point :-) Please go to http://anbudsglede.no/privatforsikring/form/1. I have here a validation "is not "Velg:" to run on the first field "Velg organisasjon". It fails to run the validation. I believe it's related to the update of joomla because it worked before and I...
  4. J

I updated to joomla 3.3 before I noticed the message here on the forum. Now my validations seem to not work properly. It's not a live site so it's not a big issue. I just wonder if you have a estimated timeframe on when you think you will have fixed the issue you need to fix? It's just if I...
  5. J

Elements from repeatable groups and detail view

Thank you very much. I figured it out - I had unpublished the parent id *feelingstupid*
  6. J

Btw, the issue is regarding the list "Privatforsikringer"
  7. J

Elements from repeatable groups and detail view (move to standard please)

Sorry for the username/password issue - it should be working now. I have also posted the same thread in the standard forum now. Thank you for your help.
  8. J

(Sorry about the username/password - it should work now) Hi, I have a issue with my detail view. The values from elements which belongs to repeatable groups are not shown in the detail view. I use the bootstrap template for the detail view. Please go to http://anbudsglede.no/kundeliste and...
  9. J

Elements from repeatable groups and detail view (move to standard please)

Hi, I have a issue with my detail view. The values from elements which belongs to repeatable groups are not shown in the detail view. I use the bootstrap template for the detail view. Please go to http://anbudsglede.no/kundeliste and look at the detail view for the first record. As you see the...
  10. J

Email template - only send records from visible groups

I really appreciate the help here. Thank you again. When I use this template I get the output which you can see below on the email send to me. It doesn't report the actual value I fill out in the form - it only report the label. Can you maybe spot the issue? " ArrayArrayArray Hustype Er mer...
  11. J

In case it's easier to understand what I would like to achieve I have made an excel sheet with the output I would like with the relevant conditions. Can you maybe help me with the first lines / conditions? In that case I can just replicate everything...
  12. J

"Friendly and polite bump :-)" (I'm not sure when it's too early to "bump" so sorry if this is considered to be too early!)
  13. J

Thank you. Link: http://lokaldugnad.fordelsgruppen.no/2-uncategorised/7-forsikring-veldedig-organisasjon Username and password is provided under "My sites". You also have superuser access backend. I have made some minor changes on the form and the show/hide of he groups is now controlled...
  14. J

Hi, I have a form with rather many groups. I would like the email which is sent with the email plugin only to send elements from the visible groups. The show/hide of the groups is controlled by a checkbox field with the element name: ?table___trigger?. The values of table___trigger is...
  15. J

Email plugin condition

Great - thank you!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back