Update to joomla 3.3 - timeframe on fixing issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated to joomla 3.3 before I noticed the message here on the forum. Now my validations seem to not work properly. It's not a live site so it's not a big issue. I just wonder if you have a estimated timeframe on when you think you will have fixed the issue you need to fix? It's just if I should roll back to a previous backup and loose a couple of days work or just wait.. What is your best guess - are we talking about days or weeks?

(Note to self: Check the forum before updating joomla next time! :))

Now my validations seem to not work properly
Can you give some details? (The developers have to know the issues to fix them;))

Did you update to the latest GitHub version?
There's a fix concering plugin backend handling in J!3.3

That is of course a valid point :)

Please go to http://anbudsglede.no/privatforsikring/form/1. I have here a validation "is not "Velg:" to run on the first field "Velg organisasjon". It fails to run the validation. I believe it's related to the update of joomla because it worked before and I don't believe I've made any other changes. No other validation on my site works either as far as I can see.

If you want to check backend username/password is given under "my sites" and it's the element "forsikringer___Hjertesak" which belong to the form "Privatforsikringer"

I have updated to the latest github version.

I updated to joomla 3.3 before I noticed the message here on the forum. Now my validations seem to not work properly. It's not a live site so it's not a big issue. I just wonder if you have a estimated timeframe on when you think you will have fixed the issue you need to fix? It's just if I should roll back to a previous backup and loose a couple of days work or just wait.. What is your best guess - are we talking about days or weeks?

(Note to self: Check the forum before updating joomla next time! :))

Just FYI, from what I can see there were no Joomla database changes with this upgrade. So you may be able to restore files only to roll back. You would of course still want a dev copy anyway though to test the latest version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back