Recent content by jolle

1. J

[Solved] Sorting joined repeated group item in form view

Ok, I found a workaround. I duplicated the participants list (copy) to participants_two. I changed the sorting of participants_two to sort by the id of the joined repeated group. The joined repeated group is stored in a mapping table between participants and courses and has its own id. Entries...
  2. J

[Solved] Sorting joined repeated group item in form view

Hello, I have 2 lists: courses and participants I have added a joined repeated group to participants with a dbjoin-element on courses since they select can select several courses on registration. The participants list is sorted by the course title. The participants list is grouped by the...
  3. J

get origData with joined repeated groups

friendly bump Can anybody help?
  4. J

grouped list with sums

Hey, I just updated to recent GitHub version and my example is working now. Great :)
  5. J

get origData with joined repeated groups

Hello, I am trying to write a custom form submission email template to send a message when an entry was added or updated. For updated records it should show old vs. new value. I found this thread providing a good start...
  6. J

grouped list with sums

Hello, I have a list simple list grouped by family names with a sum on a working hours column. Now under each group all groups are listed with their sum (see screenshot). I found an old thread the already discusses this but the thread was abandoned...
  7. J

Frontend CSV not exporting

What does it mean you cannot export? Is the button missing? Or is the export failing? Can you describe a bit more in detail? BR, J?rn
  8. J

How to set up a visualization

I am still looking for help on this one.
  9. J

Merge data from 2 tables

Nobody any idea how to adress this problem?
  10. J

Merge data from 2 tables

This is the code is use to get the data and generate the file. <?php // To prevent long file from getting cut off from //max_execution_time error_reporting(0); @set_time_limit(0); jimport('joomla.filesystem.file'); $item = $model->getTable(); $app = JFactory::getApplication(); //...
  11. J

Merge data from 2 tables

Hello, I have one table with attendees data and one table with course dates. Now I want to generate an attendance list where the course leader can mark if an attendee took part in the couse on each date. See SampleTable.PNG built manually in Excel. I thought to build a PDF Form and feed it...
  12. J

Thanks troester for your response. I have created now the view in the database and setup a list that looks like the attachement. Can I make a chart out of that now? Maybe a bar chart grouped by Year (like in the list) or maybe a stacked bar chart would make sense? I tried to play around with the...
  13. J

Hi all, I would really appreciate some pointers or hints. Is more information needed on what I try to do? J?rn
  14. J

Hi, I used Fabrik now for many years, but till now did not use visualization. I searched the forum and the wiki, but did not find a description how to set up a simple viz. As an example I have a table with courses with elements like ID, title and semester. Now I would like to have a viz that...
  15. J

Sort and format calculated date

I have tried to implement this, but run into additional problems since I am using a group by in that list. You can habe a look at the list here: https://www.hka-sbk.de/kursliste I would like to sort the list by date within each group. I have defined an additional field startdate_sort formated...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back