Recent content by Joppo2

1. J

Fabrik form element data not displayed completely in article

correct, that's what I checked with the testline "echo '{fabrik view=list id=4 het_crprojects___id='.$projects[$i]['id'].' layout=mydiv fabrik_show_nav=0}';" Unfortenately not, I'm only developing the code at my laptop at the moment. Pls see attached screendump (if that is of any help). Not...
  2. J

Fabrik form element data not displayed completely in article

In a Joomla article I use some fabrik code by means of the fabrik content plugin + the joomla sourcerer extension (http://www.nonumber.nl/extensions/sourcerer), pls see code below. The error is that for the het_donation___name_organisation db field currently a text value with 3 words...
  3. J

Problems with css list styling

Hi rob, (sorry for the late reaction - holidays...): Unfortenately not, the site is not live yet (development on laptop); the reason why I included the screen dumps....:(
  4. J

Thnx troester :) I performed some suggested changes, but I still see some weird things: template_css.php: /*suggested by Fabrik Standard Support */ #listform_$c .muted { display: block; float: left; font-weight: bold; color: blue; width: 100px; } #listform_$c .myformdata { color: grey...
  5. J

Hi troester, Thanks for your comments. I copied the div template folder (to mydiv folder). Setting your suggested '#listform_$c .muted' style did not have any effect on the webppage view, e.g., i dont see bold text labels:( . Wirth firebug I could see the changed setting of the muted...
  6. J

I created a list with labels and related values below each other using a custom div template - see attachment for the webpage. How to?: A. customise the labels, for example have all the labels (like 'Opbrengst per energie eenheid (kWhr/GJ)' and 'Aantal donateurs') in bold text? B. Set the...
  7. J

Documentation Fabrik Webservice?

thnx for your comment. 'if it still works'? that doesnt sound promising. Why would the developed code not work anymore?
  8. J

Hi, Just curious about any reaction on this initial previous post? (my Fabrik support is about to lapse this week)
  9. J

PHP error note when creating new element

Hi, Just curious about any reaction this initial previous post? (my Fabrik support is about to lapse this week)
  10. J

PHP error note when creating new element

I get the following php error when creating a new element with Fabrik (in joomla 3.3) I upgraded Fabrik from Github. What does this error mean and how to fix this? Pls your help.:)
  11. J

Hi, For my Joomla (3.3) application I need to develop a webservice which retrieves some data from a particular website and which must store this data is a table (list). I upgraded Fabrik from github and noticed Fabrik has a Webservice plugin for lists -...
  12. J

Fabrik compatible with new Joomla 3.3.1 release?

ok, thnx. From your answer I get the impression there is not really a kind of formal test procedure and announcement to fabrik users on this matter?
  13. J

Fabrik compatible with new Joomla 3.3.1 release?

Hi, Just curious about any reaction on my question (?)
  14. J

Fabrik google chart not working and showing php error

I updated from github. At first, the error line at the frontpage with the existing was gone but still only one bar while there are two elements (of type calc). Then I created a new chart with just two element fields this of type Field. When I added the second element to the chart I got the...
  15. J

Fabrik google chart not working and showing php error

U mean the fix is already at github or (asked the community to get a fix?) Is the fix available at https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/archive/joomla3.zip (url mentioned at http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/) or is it just one specific file I need to update? Answering...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back