Recent content by karilint

1. K

Content plugin: second copy (list) of same database table gets querystring filter from the first one

Hi Hugh, I set a pre-filter for my first list, after which the second one was also working. Later if I'll put another list to the Article, I need to set a pre-filter to the second list. Hopefully there will be a possibility to do this without pre-filters in the future, but this solution works...
  2. K

Content plugin: second copy (list) of same database table gets querystring filter from the first one

Hi, I have an Article which has two lists (ids 44 and 48): {fabrik view=list id=44 tableX___id=-1} {fabrik view=list id=48 resetfilters=1 showfilters=0 tableX___created_by_id=[$my->id]} The first is basically for creating new entries (..._id=-1), the second one is supposed to list all records...
  3. K

SOLVED: How do I put the list value of Element_1 as a hover (tool tip) for Element_2?

Thank you Hugh! I was lost in wrong place. -Kari SOLUTION: Edit the Element -> Publishing -> Tips Tip text : Use the placeholder, like: {yourtable___Element_1} Activate the "Show tips in list view"
  4. K

SOLVED: How do I put the list value of Element_1 as a hover (tool tip) for Element_2?

Hi, I'm sure there is a way to do this: putting the value of Element_1 as a hover (tool tip) for Element_2 on a List. So if I have two Elements (both are published), of which Element_2 is 'Shown in list', Element_1 is not shown. How can I make the value of Element_2 (field) as a hover text...
  5. K

SOLVED List keeps on Loading

The update from GitHub solved the problem. Thank you! -Kari
  6. K

Hi Troester, try by going https://whm1.sr2.fi/~mammalba/bedsearch/joomla30/index.php/search-bergstroem-stage-slices - this lists 'normal' list and all 'Prev' 'Next' etc. works just fine. Now, if you view some of the rows (Amorphognathus ordovicicus is a good example) displayed from the magnifier...
  7. K

Hi, I just updated to 3.4.3, and I'm not sure if my error relates to that: I'm using the Content plugin in an Article. It has one Form and a List below that. The List populates the first 10 rows just fine. When I'm changing the Display # from 10 -> 5 or if I'm pressing any of the 'Next' or...
  8. K

[SOLVED] Content Plugin, OR in WHERE statement

Thank you troester and Hugh, I managed to handle the query using pre-filters: Join: WHERE Field: Id Condition: IN Value: select r.id from relation r inner join structured_name sn1 on r.name_1=sn1.id inner join structured_name sn2 on r.name_2=sn2.id WHERE sn1.name_id = {rowid} or sn2.name_id =...
  9. K

Hi, I have a join from table 'relation' with fields name_1 and name_2 which relate to same table 'structured_name': SELECT ... FROM `relation` LEFT JOIN `structured_name` AS `structured_name` ON `structured_name`.`id` = `relation`.`name_1` LEFT JOIN `structured_name` AS `structured_name_0` ON...
  10. K

It must be something to do with the joining. As if the "structured_name_0" is ignored. The examples you sent are for a same list with different elements. {fabrik view=list id=18 structured_name___name_id_raw[value]=[rownumber] structured_name___name_id_raw[join]=OR...
  11. K

Than you for your reply, Hugh. It seems that my problem is that I have two relations to the same table and I'm not able to write proper query condition. This works. I have OR condition to the same tablename (tablename___A[value]=foo ... tablename___B[value]=foo) {fabrik view=list id=18...
  12. K

Hi, I'm using the Content Plugin in an Article: {fabrik view=list id=18 structured_name___name_id=[rownumber]} This creates the query: SELECT ... FROM `relation` LEFT JOIN `structured_name` AS `structured_name` ON `structured_name`.`id` = `relation`.`name_1` LEFT JOIN `structured_name` AS...
  13. K

[Solved] databasejoin Element -> Add option in front end opens Form with fabrikMainError

After doing some additional testing, I realized that the hidden date Element I was using for registering the modified date caused this problem. The setting "Advanced Formats" = "Yes" seems to be the root cause the problem. From my point of view this problem is resolved. -Kari
  14. K

[Solved] databasejoin Element -> Add option in front end opens Form with fabrikMainError

Hi, from a List I'm pressing Add -> Form opens with blank Elements (three drop downs that are databasejoins). All of those use "Add option in front end". When I try to add a new value to the drop down, the new Form is opening with an empty red square (containing the fabrikMainError html with a...
  15. K

[Solved] Enhanced Dropdowns using jQuery Chosen: Installation

That did the work! I enabled it in: Fabrik Options/Form/Enhanced Dropdowns. The help text could be something like: "Enhances Dropdown behaviour using jQuery Chosen (similar to Select2), which e.g. provides a search box if there are more than 10 items and provides deletable widgets for...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back