Recent content by kinkaz

1. K

Data not saved if user has not access to the field (autofill)

Hi, I don't want my users to be able to edit some of my form's elements (but I don't want to hide them), so I set the access "Form (add)" to "Administrator". As expected, I have divs (containing data) instead of fields. My problem is the form acts as if there was no data in these "fields"...
  2. K

Autofil not working on birthday elements

Thanks. Just updated my /plugins/fabrik_element/birthday folder but it's still not working :/
  3. K

Hi, Thanks, here's a link : http://dev.l-pittet.ch/login?coursid=459 I PMed you login & pass
  4. K

Thanks Hugh. I'm mapping from a brithday element to a birthday element.
  5. K

Hi, I just added the autofill plugin to my form. It's working perfectly on every field type, except birthday's... I have a date set in my database, but the plugin doesn't load the value. Am I the only one having this problem ?
  6. K

$formModel->updateFormData

friendly bump :)
  7. K

Added "View Details" button on form next to print/pdf/ -> Security Issue: can view any user's record

Hi, Have you thought of preventing the form to load if rowid != user logged in id ? I'd use a php plugin which would happend "onBeforeLoad" : 1) Compare rowid with the the user's logged in id 2) If they're not the same, the form isn't loaded and you display an error message
  8. K

Secret Question dropdown

Hmm yes, but no. If you want to create a registration form you should use the "juser" plugin with your form so that the account created will be stored in joomla's tables (#_users). What you need to do is (for example) : 1) Create a list called "Users - Joomla" which will be your table...
  9. K

Secret Question dropdown

Hi, Yes you can use a dropdown for your question, and a field for the answer. Then you can use the validation element plugin, which will give you the possibility to compare this question to what what is stored in the database when the user added the first answer.
  10. K

I already tried to add "true" as third argument but it didn't work (just re-tested it). My field commentaire is a textarea. I'll also need to update data from a database join element, so just added a line in my code for this element, just to see if it would work (but no). Here's my code now...
  11. K

$formModel->updateFormData('odqeg_fab_voiture___commentaire', '1'); I only have this line left in my box now and still not updating my data.
  12. K

Hi, I tried to make some updates on my form using a php plugin and just added this line in my php code box (I tried onAfterProcess and onBeforeProcess) : $formModel->updateFormData(... as explained in wiki) but it's not working. Is this issue coming from my config or not ?
  13. K

[Solved] 2 redirect plugins on same form

Thank you for your answer, I'll find a way until this is fixed !
  14. K

[Solved] 2 redirect plugins on same form

Hi, I'd like to have 2 redirect plugins on my form, one on "new" and the other on "edit". What changes in my settings between the two plugins is the jump page and the submission message. After just testing them it looks like the redirect plugins redirect correctly to the page they should...
  15. K

Elements not added to database

Thanks for the answer :-)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back