[Solved] 2 redirect plugins on same form

kinkaz

Hi,

I'd like to have 2 redirect plugins on my form, one on "new" and the other on "edit".

What changes in my settings between the two plugins is the jump page and the submission message.

After just testing them it looks like the redirect plugins redirect correctly to the page they should (which is different on edit and on new) but the submission message is the one I set to the first plugin added (on new). Looks like fabrik is only taking one (the same) submission message for the 2 redirects, but they're in fact different in my settings.

Have I missed settings ? Is it possible to have 2 plugins of the same "type" on the same form ?

Yes, you can have as many plugins of the same type as you want, although obviously ysome of them (like the redirect) it's up to you to make sure only one of them runs.

However, we do have some known issues with the redirect messages. And I think one of the issues I've been working on recently would cause it to only pick up one of your redirect messages. This will et fixed as soon as we can, but I can't give you a definitive answer as to when.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back