Recent content by kinnorvi

1. kinnorvi

Fabrik and Digital Signature Capture

Hi everyone, Somebody knows how to put a background image in the digsig element fabrik instead the line. Thank you.;) I found the css code, but nothing... modules>>plugins>>fabrik_element>>digsig>>libs>>signature-pad>>jqueri,singaruedpad.css and this...
  2. kinnorvi

How to create an invoice system with fabrik?

Hi everyone, hi Tessa. New question: I need to take an id from another table, please, could you share a php code?s example? Thenk you! :)
  3. kinnorvi

css problems throughout the website

genyded !! Thenk You!!!! :) From the Github I took the code. from the "com_fabrik_3.2" I Copyed all fiels that was in the site folder and replace all in the server instalation, (public_html/"subdomain"/components/com_fabrik) and works perfect. The site has the css problems in restauration from...
  4. kinnorvi

Hi and thenk you genyded. I jus was working with calc element, then delete some dropdown and filed and from that the site has the problem. I change the joomla template many times, change the fabrik templates and nothing. I have over 9 back ups and works with the same problem. All css files...
  5. kinnorvi

here is the thread url http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/css-problems-throughout-the-website.39758/ Please help
  6. kinnorvi

Hi everybody. I was working in my site and suddenly all fabrik?s css don?t load, please help, this in the backend and in the frontend. I instaled all site in local and works without problem but in other server it has the same problem, then i made a brand new site and work perfect... Joomla...
  7. kinnorvi

Thenkyou:D
  8. kinnorvi

Hi, now i get a "css" problem, in all site the css don?t load, i was looking for a post in the forum but nothing.... can i post here??? Thenkyou!!
  9. kinnorvi

Tessa, thekyou it works perfect, i will applay to my project. :)
  10. kinnorvi

Hi everybody, naw I have a question: According with Tirso, in this foro line (II. - Now the second part is to link and calculate.)... Please, how can I get the calculation of subtotal + %16 to get the total? cool if somebody share a php code. Thenk your for all Fabrik comunity.
  11. kinnorvi

Thenk you nusilmar, I am using the id field and works perfect.
  12. kinnorvi

hi everybody, please I need to make a field to increase the invoice number, example: from 1976 next invoice 1977 next invoice 1978... thenkyou :)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back