Recent content by koolaid2

1. K

Comment plugin - issue

The issues goes like this: If you for some reason have used the copy-list function in Fabrik admin, so you have more than one list for the same database. Then the form-comment-plugin don't show comments belonging to that row, if the comment has been written in the other list/form u have. this...
  2. K

The trouble whit upload elements that get empty when you have validation errors

Regarding the trouble whit upload elements that get empty when you have validation errors. I can see that this subject has been discussed before, but this also happens when you already has data in you database the going into the form to change something and then get another Validation error...
  3. K

[bug] "Save and Copy" only move the joined data

When using "Save and Copy" don't copy joined data, it only moves to the new row. The old row lose the join data. Is this a bug?
  4. K

problem whit group showing whit no usable elements

Hi I have a problem whit my groups showing even whit no usable elements. I have made two new groups in my form and the look exacly the same as my old goups, even whit the same nb of elements and the same type og elements. All my settings is the same om elements and groups. But my new...
  5. K

Bug - "Link to joined record" not working

naa, it could have been an icon similar to the "Select from a list" or "Add a new record" That was what I expected... and was sure I had seen before.
  6. K

I see.. It's only working in Read only mode. Hmm why is that ? Nice to have it working also in edit mode.
  7. K

I set it to Yes but it don't show up in my form beside my dropdown there. I have tried it on different elements I have, and it never showes up. I have used this many times before.
  8. K

The databasejoin element funtion "Link to joined record" do not show up. I'v tried a'lot and I can't get it to show! I'v updated from Github. Anyone have an ideea??
  9. K

Error on delete row when using "Merge row"

This is a BUG!!
  10. K

Error on delete row when using "Merge row"

I'm using the lasted github version and got error when deleteing a row. After many hours of trying I have got to track down this error. If you have the List-join Display mode: "Merge row" selected or the "Merge row and reduce data" you can't delete rows after. Even if you have deleted your...
  11. K

Content plugin not working

Content plugin is not working on the latest git version. I only get a white page. If I use an older version (about one week old) it's working.
  12. K

Can we have an option to show the id inside an form?

In Edit mode, how can I show the id? Whitout using an extra calc element or something strange.
  13. K

Can we have an option to show the id inside an form?

I don't see the reason why we can't choose to show the id inside a form. Just show, not edit.
  14. K

Itemid on the list-tabs

thanks!
  15. K

Itemid on the list-tabs

Could we get Itemid on the new list-tabs? No reason to not have Itemid on those links as I can see.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back