Recent content by littleangel

1. L

Fabrik with Gavik, Yootheme, Rockettheme - Responsiveness

I realize that Fabrik has taken extensive efforts to incorporate the Bootstrap framework (and it looks fabulous on default J!3.1 templates). My problem is that since the major J! template providers are all coming up with their own framework, what's the solution for those of us who want to use...
  2. L

radio buttons in ie - css?

It seems that rockettheme's css is messing with Fabrik's radio button css on the frontend but I'm not quite sure why... I mucked about in IE's Developer Tools (blech) with little success. Please see attached.
  3. L

ie8 tooltip errors (frontend)

Greetings, The tooltips pop-ups in ie seem to be messed up. Users can't click the buttons (add, export, etc) because the tooltip covers each button up. See attached for an illustrated example.
  4. L

Quickie: {file} without absolute url?

Hi Rob, Sorry this took a bit. I've attached the file_upload element settings. No, I'm not using a URL to display the results on submit. Instead, in the 'Thanks message when form submitted' textbox, I'm using code like {file_upload} to call the results of the element's content. When I do...
  5. L

Print Icon on Submit

Thanks, Hugh. As for (1), the pop-up dosen't seem to show a menu bar (File | Edit (etc.)) so a user is unable to go File -> Print to print the contents of the pop-up.
  6. L

Quickie: {file} without absolute url?

Greetings, I am asking users to submit a text file and am displaying the title of the text file in the results area of the form. The current 'title' of the file is an absolute URL. I noticed in the admin area, if the file is set to a link, the title is not absolute - just the title of the...
  7. L

Print Icon on Submit

Greetings, Fabrik: 106, J1015 I have two questions: 1. When filling out a form, and I click on the print icon, the pop-up does not contain a Print button. How does one print from the pop-up? 2. I have created a 'Print Me' graphic for the results page after data has been submitted to the...
  8. L

New validation - is not=something

Awesome as usual, Hugh. Thanks! Works great! I'm sure this type of validation will be useful in any form that suggests data in a text field!
  9. L

Thanks for giving this a shot, Hugh. I was kicked back an error message: Having seen this error messagem I then tried inserting a ^ at the end of the is_not_first_last code. When I tried submitting through the front end again, the form seemed to submit but didn't pick up on the fact that...
  10. L

Yep, That would be awesome!!! How is this done?
  11. L

Greetings, We have asked our users to submit their email addresses in a particular field and we've pre-populated the field with 'first_last@ourdomain.com'. Is it possible to have a javascript validation that checks to make sure the submitters' email is not 'first_last@ourdomain.com'? Tx for...
  12. L

Validation Rules uneditable in F1051 on J1015

Greetings, 1. When I try to edit a Validation Rule (Components -> Fabrik -> Validation Rules, check a rule then click 'Edit') I get a blank series of empty textboxes (as though I were creating a new rule). 2. When I click the 'test' button in this same area, I get the error: IIS6 php5 mysql5...
  13. L

Adding child records through joined tables

Hi Hugh, Once again, thank you for the instruction. I don't seem to have this working, so I'm hoping for a little more direction :) When I create the table, I must select a 'Database table to link to'. The only table that seems to make sense is the fabrik_formdata1 table. Is this the correct...
  14. L

thoughts on setup of new form...

Hi, Having read the manual, I'm still a little confused (great product, btw). Ideally, I'd love to Import some sample forms (setup by the pros) and see how they were setup... Failing that, a question: - I want to create a group that repeats but spits data into new cells. Example: Name...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back