Recent content by MalNealon

1. M

User Manual for version 3

Hello all, I have found a manual for Fabrik version 2, and was wondering if there was one for version 3. I assume that there are big changes between the two versions, or am I mistaken in this and the changes are more cosmetic. I can not seem to find a link to download a manual here, or is...
  2. M

Absolute Total Newbie Seeking Help - Website Design

Great, thanks. I am assuming that I can grab parts of the master list to populate an article, still have to read up on that.
  3. M

Absolute Total Newbie Seeking Help - Website Design

Hello all and thanks for reading. Firstly let me say that I am new both to Joomla and Fabrik. However, having recently installed both as well as Kunena forum on my development site, I have some questions with regard to getting Fabrik up and running. I am designing website along the lines of...
  4. M

Tutorial - next and previous buttons and some errors in the WINK films

Hello All, I am a very new user and am currently working through the tutorials and must admit to missing the next and previous buttons. Currently I have just started working through the tutorials, and have seen that it does happen in the wink films that it moves through the film without...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back