Recent content by medo

1. M

Can not make list: Error: 406

It woks now. You have right that was security issue Thanks guys for help! :-) Regarsd Medo
  2. M

I have tested conections ant it works fine. Just send e-mail to host .......
  3. M

Firefoks 11, Explorer 6.0 on PC; Safari 4.1.3 and Firefox 3.6.3 on Mac I got same problem on all. error 406 after I try to add list! ( no problem to add form or group ) ??? After your advice find out that after I Clear all cache and all cookies I se site???
  4. M

I find out that I cem make list when I registrate form first! If I try to make list I receive error "406 Not accetable" and I can not se site from this MC all day but I can se it from other PC?!?! Plea se help me?? Regards Medo
  5. M

Pleaese. Can anyone help me??
  6. M

Main Domene have joomla 1.5, but I have made new Joomla 2.5 instalation and second db on subdomene. Fabrikk version 3.05 are instaled on subbdomene. When I tried to make first list I noticed that thay get ID "0" ? After that I received error 406: Regards Medo
  7. M

Hello Can anyone help me?? Regards M
  8. M

I have instal Fabrik on Joomla 2.5 on subdomene and conected with new db. But when I tried to meke my first list I have received message "Error 406: Not Acceptable" ??? After that all site is down an I get new error "Not Acceptable An appropriate representation of the requested resource /...
  9. M

Error:406

I have created a new database and assembled joomla 2.5 Wed sybdomene. After installation of plant 3.04. I tried to register the first table but I get error 406 and lose contact with the website. Please see the attachment. ?!
  10. M

Condition dropdown - don't save data

It works!!! Thank you Hugh It works perfect! Regards Medo
  11. M

Hi Hugh Did you fix other one, and find answer for mine problem? :-) Regarsd medo
  12. M

I send you my details by PM can you find time to help me? Regards Medo
  13. M

I tried to make similar with your exempel "countries & towns" but I don't know what I doing wrong :-( the table with the dropdowns is called: jos_fabrik_formdata_2 the 1st dropdown element?s name is "valg_1"- the 2nd: "valg_2" first table: gruppe second table: undergruppe my...
  14. M

Join drop-down element in email template

Works It works Thanks Medo
  15. M

Join drop-down element in email template

join element Thank you for replay. Date format is not such a big problem as the fact that from drop-down join element apear ID but not value!!!. As I mention it's only hepend with my template!! Please find attached result when I submit my form on defoult template and on mine template...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back