Recent content by mk13

1. M

Time Only Element can not set

yes , I have used J! installer, and there were both of entry listed in the extensions. Of cause it was also listed in either element setting. So I had set TIMEONLY in the element setting at first term. Now I notice to use either TIME in the element setting !:)
  2. M

Auto-fill Practice

I could post the parameters, But Response still like this {}
  3. M

I see . It was good to just use time element !!! Thank you , Jaanus.:) Anyway, I felt this plugin makes easy to do mktime with birthday element. thanks for many efforts.
  4. M

I have cleaned up my site, then it was installable. Otherwise we can see the TIME and Time Only in the dropdown list, either Time works, but Time Only does not work. One more thing, Time Only plugin would be unable to uninstall.
  5. M

xml file of time only element when I update the fabrik plugins in the extention manager, got an error (Failed loading XML file) for Time Only element. I think xml file for installation would be something wrong. babe needs kinda milk.:)
  6. M

Inlineedit plugin - BUG?

Maybe it might be csv style, do like this: tablename___field1,tablename___field2
  7. M

Auto-fill Practice

I can not set the list like attached.
  8. M

Show in list in the joomla menu

There is a list and two menus has been set for that list. In the List settings - template : non-selected or default In the Element settings - Show In List set : enabled In the 1st Joomla menu option settings (this is looking up same list) - Reload Calculations : yes - Show In List set ...
  9. M

hmm I have set YES in the list settings. And I have tried to create new element with time only element, but can't create it.... Shoud I consider the ACL or somthing else ? I have set all to Registered .
  10. M

when I had change a field element to time only element, the baby cry and said to me I hate you , HTTP ??? 500?Internal Server Error?: bhab, bahab.
  11. M

Auto-fill Practice

because I still can't receive the value mapped, and can receive only value of key, so I thought the mime type is needed with application/javascript. And I have minded one thing that the autofill can access to some element registered rights.
  12. M

Time Only Element can not set ..... only me ?
  13. M

Forced displaying of element tips

this seems to be fixed. thank you!
  14. M

Auto-fill Practice

I would like to try to use this meta tag for JSON. Could you tell me where can I put it into a form header of fabrik ? <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="application/x-javascript; charset=utf-8" />
  15. M

Default Set in calc element

I found out this more than previous thing. this sounds like complex for me. non-associative 1. < 2. <= 3. > 4. >= 5. <> Anyway I am going to get back to http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26575&page=3 Thank you Troester !
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back