Time Only Element can not set

when I had change a field element to time only element, the baby cry and said to me

I hate you , HTTP ??? 500?Internal Server Error?: bhab, bahab.

I can't replicate this either. I can happily change elements from and to the 'time' type, it works, and changes the underlying table type as well.

Make sure you have 'Alter existing fields' set to Yes on the List settings.

-- hugh

hmm I have set YES in the list settings. And I have tried to create new element with time only element, but can't create it....

Shoud I consider the ACL or somthing else ? I have set all to Registered .

xml file of time only element

when I update the fabrik plugins in the extention manager, got an error (Failed loading XML file) for Time Only element. I think xml file for installation would be something wrong.
babe needs kinda milk.:)

I have cleaned up my site, then it was installable.
Otherwise we can see the TIME and Time Only in the dropdown list, either Time works, but Time Only does not work.

One more thing, Time Only plugin would be unable to uninstall.

Time works, but Time Only does not work.

??? Please translate...

EDIT: But let me guess... perhaps you have in Joomla #___extensions database table 2 plugin entries with names 'time' and 'time_only' (or Time only) in field 'element'. Look into database. If yes you may want to delete the second one. Dont ask why it should be there, no ideas.

I see . It was good to just use time element !!!
Thank you , Jaanus.:)

Anyway, I felt this plugin makes easy to do mktime with birthday element.
thanks for many efforts.

'I got an idea about what was really wrong. In xml file, attribute plugin= was written "Time only" but actually should be just "time" (folder name) as it's used when installing with Joomla installer. Right?
Posted via Mobile Device

yes , I have used J! installer, and there were both of entry listed in the extensions.
Of cause it was also listed in either element setting. So I had set TIMEONLY in the element setting at first term. Now I notice to use either TIME in the element setting !:)

'I got an idea about what was really wrong. In xml file, attribute plugin= was written "Time only" but actually should be just "time" (folder name) as it's used when installing with Joomla installer. Right?
Posted via Mobile Device

Just made a pull request to fix it.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back