Recent content by mmitechnic

1. M

Php validation

I did it thank you very much for your help. In that way I can use any php expression like this?
  2. M

Php validation

Is this correct for example because is not working if (is_numeric(imo)) { return TRUE; } else { return FALSE; }
  3. M

Php validation

I have already saw this example but it is not too explainable to understand the way that we validate the field.
  4. M

Php validation

Hello all, i am having a problem to understand how to use php validation in Fabrik. I saw some examples here and there in Google and forum but nothing to explain what to do. In case we have the field imo and we would like to add the following validation public static final boolean...
  5. M

Isgreater or less than is not working

Hello, I have created a form and in one of the fields I add a validation rule with the isgreaterorlessthan but is not working. The rule says that the field is == 7 but I can put any number of characters. Any solution? Regards
  6. M

Problem with csv export encoding

Any solution to this?
  7. M

My database collation is utf8_unicode_ci. And I choose excel csv because my csv is for excel edit purposes. As for the csv publishing encoding options I have tested them all with no success.
  8. M

Hello I have the same problem with csv export as I had with pdf export. The problem is with exporting. Is there any soution to this. Any encoding I have tested I get symbols instead of characters. My data is in Greek language. Any solutions please? Thanks in advance
  9. M

Pdf refresh without creating

It worked now. Probably something I was doing wrong. I also fix the encoding problem with Arial fonts. Thank you very much for your help. As I am very new to this, is there any tutorial or something to guide me how I create or use my own or ready made templates?
  10. M

CSV export encoding problem

Hello, is there any solution to this? I have the same problem
  11. M

That is exactly what I did I tried to change the css refresh the page and reproduce the pdf but there is not change
  12. M

Changing default_row.php is not changing anything in the layout.
  13. M

Thank you myfatebiz. Is it possible to give me more information how I can achieve that?
  14. M

I found that too. I have enabled in the back end the pdf debug. Now its working. Any help please how to modify the template of pdf? And if it is possible to have different templates for different lists?
  15. M

Hello, I had several problems with dompdf producing a log of errors but finally I manage to fix them all and having the icon to the list without errors. But when I press pdf now the page refreshes seems that it is trying to generate the pdf without doing anything at all. What I get is the page...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back