Pdf refresh without creating

mmitechnic

Hello,

I had several problems with dompdf producing a log of errors but finally I manage to fix them all and having the icon to the list without errors. But when I press pdf now the page refreshes seems that it is trying to generate the pdf without doing anything at all. What I get is the page of the list again but without pdf generated. Any ideas what might be the problem?

Regards.

I found that too. I have enabled in the back end the pdf debug. Now its working. Any help please how to modify the template of pdf? And if it is possible to have different templates for different lists?

You need to modify default_row.php. Example:

PHP:
<?php
/**
* Fabrik List Template: Default Row
* @package    Joomla
* @subpackage  Fabrik
* @copyright  Copyright (C) 2005 Fabrik. All rights reserved.
* @license    http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU/GPL, see LICENSE.php
*/

// No direct access
defined('_JEXEC') or die;
?>

<?php global $r_n; ?>

<tr id="<?php echo $this->_row->id;?>" class="<?php echo $this->_row->class;?>">
    <td style="width: 1px; text-align:center;"> <?php echo $r_n; ?></td>
    <td style="width: 1px; text-align: center;" class="<?php echo $this->cellClass[sample___photo]['class']?>"><?php echo @$this->_row->data->sample___photo;?></td>
    <td style="width: 300px;"><span style="font-weight: bold; width: 60px; display: inline-block;">Full Name</span>: <span class="<?php echo $this->cellClass[sample___full_name]['class']?>"><?php echo @$this->_row->data->sample___full_name;?></span><br /><span style="font-weight: bold; width: 60px; display: inline-block;">Gender</span>: <span class="<?php echo $this->cellClass[sample___gender]['class']?>"><?php echo @$this->_row->data->sample___gender;?></span><br /><span style="font-weight: bold; width: 60px; display: inline-block;">Race</span>: <span class="<?php echo $this->cellClass[sample___race]['class']?>"><?php echo @$this->_row->data->sample___race;?></span><br /><span style="font-weight: bold; width: 60px; display: inline-block;">Rating</span>: <span class="<?php echo $this->cellClass[sample___rating]['class']?>"><?php echo @$this->_row->data->sample___rating;?></span></td>
    <td colspan="4"><span style="font-weight: bold; width: 50px; display: inline-block;">Address : </span><br /><span class="<?php echo $this->cellClass[sample___current_address]['class']?>"><span><?php echo @$this->_row->data->sample___current_address;?></span></span></td>
</tr>
<?php $this->_c = 1-$this->_c;?>

That is exactly what I did I tried to change the css refresh the page and reproduce the pdf but there is not change

It worked now. Probably something I was doing wrong. I also fix the encoding problem with Arial fonts. Thank you very much for your help.

As I am very new to this, is there any tutorial or something to guide me how I create or use my own or ready made templates?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back