Recent content by mutig44

1. M

search form and results page

Hello I followed the tutorial for the search form but I have to miss something. I can not get the results page to be displayed. How is the link between the search form and this result page linked? For example, I would like to allow a site watcher to search for events based on the type of event...
  2. M

Link between fields on a form

Hi, No autofill plugin in my form. But i haven't got the dialog box anymore... That's ok. Thanks Mutig.
  3. M

Thank you Dimoss ! Yes that's what I did in the meantime. I just had a bad setting. However, when I entered the postal code, I have a dialog box that appears with the following message: "Do you want to search for an existing record corresponding to the data that is entered? Yes / No" How to...
  4. M

Hello, For a registration form, how do I make sure that when I enter a "zip code" the "city" field automatically proposes to me the corresponding cities ? I tried to link the "city" and "zip code" fields, but I do not have to do it the right way ; it does not work. Thanks, Mutig
  5. M

Search form

Ok, I understood the remark about the absence of obligation to go through a search form. So I managed to display a list (already filtered because I do not need all my data) and to ensure that the golds of the modification of the email address the name of the author of the modification and...
  6. M

Search form

Hello and thank you for this answer. Sorry for the delay but the flu has been there ... I added screenshots with the setting as attachment. I think I need a form because I want to be able to modify the results that my query returns to me. For example I look for the address of such member or...
  7. M

Search form

Hello, Nobody can help me ? I will make screen copies of the steps for more readability. Thank you !
  8. M

Search form

Hello, I continue my tests and I still can not :( I followed step by step this : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/create-a-search-form/, unsuccessful. Reflecting on it, I think there is a logic that I did not understand. Indeed, I have a list of data including an element mail. I copy...
  9. M

Search form

Hello, I followed the tutorial to create the search form, to no avail. I imported a database with registrations. I created a list from this database and Fabrik created the elements, groups and forms. I created a new "search" form. I have copied the "Email" element on which the search must...
  10. M

user plugin with default value as current user

I'm talking about the user is connected, that's it. I found my mistake. It's a bad move on my part. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the answer that made me realize my mistake.
  11. M

user plugin with default value as current user

Hi In a form I have a "user_id" element that is hidden. My wish is that when I validate the form the "user_id" of the connected user is saved by default. I tried different options of the "user plugin" but when I consult my records, the value of the "user_id" is always NULL. Apart from that...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back