Recent content by navjinder

1. N

Stripe Form Plugin error

Thanks @troester and @lousyfool I have to use Stripe I might try PHP plugin to access stripe.
  2. N

Stripe Form Plugin error

Empty. I have not addded anything there. Do i have to add something??
  3. N

Stripe Form Plugin error

Hi There I would really appreciate if someone can help me. I am adding a stripe plugin on a from for membership on a website. the form is submitted and saved but when it comes to stripe it gives me an error. Unexpected End of File. I have used the latest git version to update all the plugins...
  4. N

Question: Can we read-only an element in a repeat group after a value is entered and saved?

Yes you are right Hugh. I just want to mention if for any future reference.
  5. N

Question: Can we read-only an element in a repeat group after a value is entered and saved?

Wonderful just wonderful Thanks a million Hugh and Bauer for the solution it worked perfectly; yes you are right changing it back to list layout rather than table layout did the trick and yes you are right Bauer I also need to disable the part drop down; however, I would like to mention if I...
  6. N

Hi Hugh I tried this but still the same issue it just disables all the elements even the new one which I add? // The block you want to use var blockRef = 'form_10'; // Should we use an exact match for the blockRef? var exact = false; var form = Fabrik.getBlock(blockRef, exact, function...
  7. N

Thanks Hugh I would definitely give it a try.
  8. N

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have checked even that too but it is doing strange things i.e even though the default value is 0 in the source code it shows as 1 which is why JavaScript is disabling it as well. Thanks for your help once again...
  9. N

Hi Hugh Yes I have tried it this is the Javascript I have used but it just makes all the new one which I add also disabled for e.g. I am looking for all the ids of all the added row locked element which is hidden and using that to make the quantity field disabled but you can see in the image it...
  10. N

Thanks Hugh But can I add some validation? I have tried adding the not empty validation but it do not work. It either makes all the fields disabled or none? Any direction would be helpful.
  11. N

Hi Does anyone have done this successfully. You want the users to use repeat group to add in the value. Once it is added make the field read-only? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Nav
  12. N

How to autofill repeat group from a row?

Hi Cheegrits Thanks for the reply. I think it may be a cache issue but my settings worked fine. For future reference I wanted to autofill into repeat group from a non-repeat group.
  13. N

How to autofill repeat group from a row?

Hi There I am working on a stock and repair ticket application built using newer version of Fabrik 3.3.4. I would really appreciate if anyone has an idea to solve this? here is what I want: I have a list STOCK which houses the Part and its unit price Now in in REPAIR list I have a repeat group...
  14. N

defines.php in latest update causing fatal error

Hi Everybody as Hugh mentioned in the thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/class-fabrikview-not-found.42337/ The issue is that your fabrik -system plugin should be the first plugin to run. I had that issue with No-Number Modules anywhere extension was running before fabrik which...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back