Stripe Form Plugin error

navjinder

Hi There

I would really appreciate if someone can help me. I am adding a stripe plugin on a from for membership on a website. the form is submitted and saved but when it comes to stripe it gives me an error.
Code:
Unexpected End of File
I have used the latest git version to update all the plugins. It still gives me error.

Here is the log I suspect relates to it.

Code:
2021-10-06T21:38:20+00:00    CRITICAL 198.91.130.190    error    Uncaught Throwable of type ParseError thrown. Stack trace: #0 /home/webdevto/website/components/com_fabrik/models/pluginmanager.php(676): PlgFabrik_FormStripe->onAfterProcess(Array)
#1 /home/webdevto/website/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php(1303): FabrikFEModelPluginmanager->runPlugins('onAfterProcess', Object(FabrikFEModelForm))
#2 /home/webdevto/website/components/com_fabrik/controllers/form.php(313): FabrikFEModelForm->process()
#3 /home/webdevto/website/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(702): FabrikControllerForm->process()
#4 /home/webdevto/website/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php(181): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute('process')
#5 /home/webdevto/website/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(402): require_once('/home/webdevto/...')
#6 /home/webdevto/website/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(377): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent('/home/webdevto/...')
#7 /home/webdevto/website/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(194): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_fabrik')
#8 /home/webdevto/website/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(233): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#9 /home/webdevto/website/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(225): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#10 /home/webdevto/website/index.php(49): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#11 {main}

The only thing erratic I can find in the current Fabrik plugin is a "</div" instead of "</div>" on line in .../plugins/fabrik_form/stripe/layouts/fabrik-form-stripe-existing-customer.php

But @troester is right (as usual!): this older plugin won't work with the new Stripe API, anyway. And the new API is tricky (for security reasons among others), so it'd be quite a big job to create a new plugin from scratch.

Consider PayPal?

The only thing erratic I can find in the current Fabrik plugin is a "</div" instead of "</div>" on line 52 in .../plugins/fabrik_form/stripe/layouts/fabrik-form-stripe-existing-customer.php
Yup, it seems to be missing since 4 years (so nobody is using Stripe?)
You can add the missing > and see if this helps. But if the plugin is outdated...

Stripe v3 is required since at least 2 years... so yeah, seems no one is using it with Fabrik at least since then...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back