Recent content by Nimeshin

1. N

Show My Posts list

Menu link sounds like a good option, will try and figure it out. If anyone knows the code for menu link, please post Thank you
  2. N

Show My Posts list

Hi I have a table where logged in users post to the table. When logged in, they can delete and edit their own posts. I would like to create another link called My Posts and only show the posts that was submitted by the logged in user. I tried using a pre-filter but that doesnt show all the...
  3. N

Display icon or image based on another field

Thanks, i will give this a try. You are displaying font-awsome icons right?
  4. N

This is the code that displays my yes no text $user = JFactory :: getUser(); $db = JFactory :: getDBO(); $query_form = $db->getQuery(true) ->select('avatar') ->from('#__comprofiler') ->where('id = ' . (int) $user->id)...
  5. N

Hi I have a field in my form using eval and php code that checks another table in my joomla database and displays Yes or No based on the info from the other table. This works fine and displays the text Yes or No in the list view and details view. I now want to display an icon instead of...
  6. N

Icon based on another field

Hi Did you manage to find a solution to this? I have a similar senario, where if the field = yes, display tick icon, field= no, display cross icon. I have managed to display the words yes or no in the field using the eval option on the field, but i would like to display icons instead of...
  7. N

2 Forms, 1 List

Thanks Matt will give this a try
  8. N

2 Forms, 1 List

Hi Matt Yes that does work, however the delete and edit settings doesnt work for the users entries if you submit from the second form. Thats the only point im stuck at. I only want 1 element to be different from both forms. I basically want registered user A to have access to form 1 only and...
  9. N

2 Forms, 1 List

Hi Is it possible to have 2 forms that will save data to 1 table(list)? I have copied the elements from the first form and assigned it to the second form group but the data doesnt display in the table correctly. Am i supposed to copy the id element to the second form? Thanks Nimeshin
  10. N

Display image element if another column is not null

Hi I want to only load the image element on the form, list and detail view if a column in my users table is not null. If it is null it must hide the element. I think this can be done with javascript, I know a little javascript. Will appreciate any help with this code. Any other ideas to...
  11. N

Can fabrik do this?

Thanks, It is what i want, I will have a look at your link
  12. N

Can fabrik do this?

Hi I have a database join element which calls up the driver name from the driver table. I also have the autofill plugin on the form which fills in the email and phone number in the fields in the form. This is also called up from the driver table. See attached, when the drivers name is...
  13. N

database Join element

Hi Thank you for the reply. I have tried that but it just show the element name, in the drop downs. Strange thing is i can select another field from the same table and it shows the data in the table. Even if i recreate the table and name the elements differently, it still comes up with id...
  14. N

database Join element

cant attach picture for some reason. check the link out sureliftadmin.com
  15. N

database Join element

Hi I have a strange problem. When i join element to a field on another table, it displays the id number instead of the text. I have deleted tables and re-installed fabrik, but it still doesnt display the text in the field. See attached. I have 3 tables. Table one (New Company) is field. Table...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back