Recent content by pixelperfectcreative

1. P

Put member in two categories

Hi there, I have a list of members. Each member has contact info and a category they belong to. For instance some are growers, some are transportation, some are medical. I use a dropdown box to let users sort by Member Category. Recently some of my members need to be in two categories. For...
  2. P

Data Gone

Thanks so much for the replies, you don't know how much it means to me because the client is freaking out. I did move the contents of the _broken into the _clients and asked them to look at it. If the content is correct, then I guess we are good. If not, I can do a full backup. Mostly I was just...
  3. P

Data Gone

Hi there, my client was working in the admin, just cleaning up some of their data. Editing phone numbers, etc. Nothing big. She is tabbing back and fourth between the live site and the admin, and she refreshed the admin page and all the data from the list is gone. There were thousands of records...
  4. P

Custom Work

Hi there, I have a site using SobiPro to manage their Doctors (about 300). SobiPro has been nothing but problematic for me and I need another solution. The functionality is this: Store Dr. info including name, clinic (location), specialty, picture, description. Allow users to search Dr. by...
  5. P

No Data Saved For New Contacts

Thank you SO much. Obviously, that fix was way above my pay grade. Any ideas on why it would happen in the first place? I have not logged into their site in months before this, and the client uses this from the front end, so they don't have access to the backend settings. It's fine if you...
  6. P

Hugh - I updated the site profile, thanks. Troester - I tried using the edit link dropdown, but no luck. Still a mystery. Thanks for the continued help!
  7. P

Hi there, starting last friday, any contacts that are newly entered will not display the data that was entered for them. All older contacts still display properly. For instance, I entered Dennis Glasgow. I see his name when I View Data in my contact list... But then when I click on his name...
  8. P

Change link from FORM to DETAILS

Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance for your help!
  9. P

Change link from FORM to DETAILS

Hi there, When I show a Fabrik List on my site, everything looks okay. I have company category, company name, and company website. However, of these are links, and if clicked, they go to a FORM where their info can be updated. OR, if you click the EDIT button beside them, it links to a DETAILS...
  10. P

Birthday dates keep changing

Hugh, Thanks so much for the info. J was already up to date, and there were updates to Fabrik in my Updates Manager, so I updated everything there. Looks like I am current on everything.
  11. P

Birthday dates keep changing

Hi there, I have a client who uses Fabrik to maintain a list of clients. They have two date fields (see lines 22 and 24 in the screenshot). One for birthday, and one for Spouse birthday. They use these to send mail to clients on their birthday, but also they offer different pricing based on age...
  12. P

3 questions

Thanks for the reply, that helps a lot! YAY!
  13. P

3 questions

Thanks, all. Really needing that export feature. They run a search to pull birthdays each month so they can contact their clients and need to export just the search results. Thanks!
  14. P

3 questions

1. When a client does an advanced search, how can they export the results. 2. On the front end their list defaults to 10 records, how can I set this to be 100? 3. When they add a new record, it always gets appended to the end of the list. Then they have to sort the columns to get it to live...
  15. P

Advanced Filter + CSV Export (Front-End)...

I have this issue as well. I have a client that needs to filter by dates, and export just the search results. Can this be done?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back