Recent content by R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

1. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] How to obtain consistency of an element that depends by another?

I am working on a new site. In the new site I use var nome_curriculum_count = document.id('fabrik_soggetti___Curriculum_delete_span') ? document.id('fabrik_soggetti___Curriculum_delete_span').getElements('a').length : 0; (I only changed from fabrik_nominativi to fabrik_soggetti) but it doesn't...
  2. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] notempty and isuniquevalue validations don't work for databasejoin element rendered as ...?

About have I download only that file and substitute it on my site or it is better download all Joomla3 branch? About I understand your request, even if I'm reporting to you a bug: if someone can use isunique, I think that it would work. While working on another site, I've had a subscription...
  3. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] If "System - Fabrik Scheduled Tasks" enabled, front-end shows a blank page

SOLVED. You helped me to understand that the issue was not due to "System - Fabrik Scheduled Tasks", but there was an error in php. Thank you troester and sorry for time you spent for me.
  4. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] If "System - Fabrik Scheduled Tasks" enabled, front-end shows a blank page

Sorry for the late reply; I could not answer before. I added test site. Please, be careful: the date of the database is full of real people and real email addresses. But no scheduled task send email and modify user data until the end of the year. ---- Added: The blank page seems not be due to...
  5. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

I set: Server tab Error reporting: Maximum System tab Debug System: Yes
  6. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Thanks, troester. The blank page occurs directly on the home page. I checked PHP configuration: Core PHP Version 5.5.29 Directive Local Value Master Value memory_limit 128M 128M Then I added...
  7. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

We (work group R.IN.G.O of non profit organization "Lavoro Over 40") are building a new site (using J! + Fabrik) to substitute the old one. We have a development site, a test site and the true site. A lot of months ago we added 3 scheduled tasks on our development site and our test site; they...
  8. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] Issue using CSV Export

I made a stupid question; your answer is obvious. No problem: I found a lot of documentation on the Web. Congratulations for choosing HTC. Thank you.
  9. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Can you give me some additional information? Have I to create a cvs file? How?
  10. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

I leave all flagged. I tried to set a filter before; it works. It seems to me that selection (the flag on the left of each row) doesn't work.
  11. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Issue with Email List plugin

Hi, Troester. Yes, I included a subject and a short message (the classical "Prova"). NB: the parameter Hide subject works on the contrary.
  12. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Issue with Email List plugin

It's the first time I use it to send lines; until now I used it to send emails to selected addresses, that works well. The popup windows is opened and shows, e.g., Email 2 records (that is right); I select the recipient and Send. It is shown the message: Message 0 emails sent Notice 1 emails...
  13. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Hi, Hugh; happy to "see" you. Yes. See the attachment.
  14. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

I tried to export selected records, but it doesn't work: it exports all records (they are thousands!). How stop execution? You can imagine how much time it takes...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back