[SOLVED] If "System - Fabrik Scheduled Tasks" enabled, front-end shows a blank page

We (work group R.IN.G.O of non profit organization "Lavoro Over 40") are building a new site (using J! + Fabrik) to substitute the old one.

We have a development site, a test site and the true site.
A lot of months ago we added 3 scheduled tasks on our development site and our test site; they worked well.

Until 10 days ago, we had only data for test (not true data of registered people).
About 10 days ago we imported the true data of registered people from the database of the old site into the database of the our development site.
We are not sure, but probably the issue started from this time.

How solve?

We have to solve as soon as possible, because we got money from a government agency and we finished time.

Thanks, troester.
The blank page occurs directly on the home page.

I checked PHP configuration:

Core
PHP Version 5.5.29

Directive Local Value Master Value
memory_limit 128M 128M

Then I added
php_flag display_errors on​
at the end of file .htaccess.

Nothing changed: home page completely blank, without any information.

Sorry for the late reply; I could not answer before.

I added test site.
Please, be careful: the date of the database is full of real people and real email addresses.
But no scheduled task send email and modify user data until the end of the year.

----
Added:
The blank page seems not be due to wrong php:
- "no scheduled task send email and modify user data until the end of the year"
- no blank page before import data.

Last edited:
I don't understand your problem:
"System - Fabrik Scheduled Tasks" IS enabled and your page (Develpment Site) is NOT blank.

SOLVED.
You helped me to understand that the issue was not due to "System - Fabrik Scheduled Tasks", but there was an error in php.

Thank you troester and sorry for time you spent for me.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back