Recent content by rdiana

1. R

remove space in div list template

Hi fiends, I'm using a div list template, as shown in the attached fig. How to remove the space (padding or margin) before the text? I've tried to modify the css file but I've not found the related code line. Thank you for your attention. Best regards, Roberto
  2. R

Lightbox not working with youtube plugin element

Friendly bump! ;-)
  3. R

Lightbox not working with youtube plugin element

Dear friends, I've Joomla 2.5.19, Fabrik 3.0.9 (Github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.9.1-252-gb02b7eb), installed the youtube plugin element. In lightbox mode (with mediabox selected in the table options) the plugin doesn't work. See the test site www.robertodiana.it (urser id: admin, password: admin)...
  4. R

Italian language file for Calendar Visualization

Dear Rob, can you substitute the original italian file (in english...) with this one in the next Github? Cheers, Roberto
  5. R

Calendar Visualization Plugin: BUG

friendly bump! :-)
  6. R

Dear friends, thank you for your replies. I hope the bug can be fixed soon. Some further questions: 1. when the mouse pointer is on a day, the message reported in the little popup window is ViewView (a little image should instead appear): is it a BUG? 2. after a double click on a event day it...
  7. R

Italian language file for Calendar Visualization

Calendar Visualization Plugin - Italian translation Dear friends, I attach the italian translation of the calendar visualization plugin. Unzip the file and put it into: \plugins\fabrik_visualization\calendar\language\it-IT Best regards, Roberto
  8. R

Hi friends, I?ve found a bug on the calendar visualization plug-in. 1. Joomla 2.5.8 2. Fabrik 3.0.6.3 3. the latest Github (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-400-gefcae5) Site on: http://www.elearningtest.eu click on Calendar: with Firefox and Chrome the calendar works; with IE7-8 the calendar...
  9. R

Access to a list filter using javascript

Ok Hugh, it works fine and I've understood the concept! Thank you again very, very much!! ;) Have you a nice day, Roberto
  10. R

Hi Hugh, many thanks for your assistance. I've attached the firebug output relevant the filter element ("attivit?"): can you give me some further info to get the filter element? how can I write the javascript statement to read the filter value? Thanks again. Roberto
  11. R

friendly bump, please...:(
  12. R

friendly bump... ;-)
  13. R

LIST and Form together: access to a list filter from a FORM button Dear friend, I've an article which includes (through the content plugin) both a list and a particular form, this one including some button plugin elements (button 1, button 2...). Moreover, some elements of the list are used as...
  14. R

Button pluging BUG

Dear Rob, thank you very much. Cheers, Roberto
  15. R

Inlineedit plugin - BUG?

Dear Rob, many many thanks for your solution, it works fine! Best regards, Roberto
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back