Recent content by rikatos

1. R

Updating records

Neither am i, but more importantly, if we know it did happen, the answer is there for all to check, an very easy to sort out if it does :)
  2. R

Updating records

Well, I found out what had happened in my case. The Primary ID has unassociated itself with the main group. this meant it belonged to no group at all and in the elements view it was just blank, but the date_time associated with this id wasn't blank, it was still associated to the main group...
  3. R

Updating records

and now, for no reason my site is doing the same, cannot update/edit records as get this error.... tried unpublishing and republished all elements, no luck. No update, just works one day, doesnt the next.
  4. R

Repeating groups have so many problems :(

I tried deleting the original radio buttons and creating new ones, and it worked, wont ask why, all I know is that its finally working for me, feel a little unsure about stability but will feed back and results or issues of course :)
  5. R

Thanks Rob, I updated and yayy, it works, with the bonus of the fileupload working as well. Spookily though, I have two repeating groups the second group remembers everything, file uploads, radio button etc. The first repeating group doesnt remember the radio buttons (see attached) its most...
  6. R

I just looked in the github and the professional support forums and it seems this is now quite a known error. It makes all but the most basic operations quite defunct. I was thinking of offering a donation to move it up the list as I still believe this could be quite a good component but it...
  7. R

Hi Troester Sorry, when I put list I actually meant listed in the Details view, keep using the wrong words which mean quite a lot different ! In the list view I see them, but in the details view when editing I dont, ajax or not. http://redcell.co.uk/joomla25/ I must admit my main issue...
  8. R

and today I have made a Joomla 2.5 site and downloaded Fabirk V3.0.9 and emulated the above simple site, and the radio buttons save, but when using a fileupload element (with or without Ajax) the files upload, but do not show in the list, so almost (but not quite!) working even in the older...
  9. R

I have made a very quick site for example : if you click on list menu item you can add and see and this is a very simple example :( http://redcell.co.uk/joomla32/
  10. R

Joomla version 3.2 Fabrik : 3.1rc2 Template : Protostar Update to new joomla and new fabrik just incase it was something that had been fixed. It doesnt seem so and has been a bug for quite some time now. I used fabrik to build a relatively simple servicing tracking system. Al the fields...
  11. R

Googlemaps viz bubble issue

I found out that it did not automatically populate the basic fields and the placeholders for fields needed to be inserted, so now all good :)
  12. R

Googlemaps viz bubble issue

Hi all Anyone else having problems with the googlemaps viz. This is my first foray into fabrik, in whioch so far I love thefact I have almost created exactly what I wanted in just a few days, but have become unstuck at this point. Basically, my world map has pins for all my records : (cant...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back