Recent content by robho

1. R

Fabrik4 Beta4 Now Available for Downloading

I just want to report that plugins/fabrik_form/receipt works well for me. It's not included in beta 4, but I copied the directory to the server, installed it into joomla and then did these changes: --- receipt.php.old 2022-12-29 07:38:04.543918000 +0000 +++ receipt.php 2022-12-29...
  2. R

Group layout with multiple columns, broken?

Thanks! It works as expected with a bootstrap template.
  3. R

I'm stuck on purity ii (yes, 2 not 3) which I think isn't a bootstrap template. Is that my problem? Does Fabrik require bootstrap?
  4. R

I've created a group of 3 elements and I've set the group layout to use 3 columns. In my form view I'd like the elements to be laid out horizontally, but they always show vertically in a single column. Is anyone successfully using a group layout containing several columns? I've tried to set...
  5. R

JS error in databasejoin.js (onchange js code not run)

Thanks! I've closed the pull request.
  6. R

If Event.Mock is the correct way to fix this I'm fine with that and I can drop the pull request. I did see that event objects were used here and there for other elements, but I couldn't easily figure out if and in which context they were used. I'm not used to JS and don't know mootools so the...
  7. R

I figured this one out. I need to supply an event object to fireEvent(). Like this: $('object_name').fireEvent('change', {stop: function(){}}) or $('object_name').fireEvent('change', new Event.Mock); This could possibly be handled more transparently by fabrik. I've opened a pull request with a...
  8. R

I'm still seeing this. I'm now on Fabrik 3.3.2 and Joomla 3.4.3. Can I help debug this? I've tried understanding the js code, but I've not yet understood how it all works. (If I comment "e.stop()" the code runs the onchange event as expected)
  9. R

Fabrik 3.1 not available in download archive

You found the right pull request. Thanks for merging this! (Once I got the themes to work properly (this pull request) I could move all other local modifications to the theme files)
  10. R

I found a 3.1 archive and extracted my local changes. A pull request has been posted.
  11. R

Now that Fabrik 3.2 has been released I guess fabrik 3.1 should be made available in the download archive: http://fabrikar.com/download-archive (I need fabrik 3.1 because I've made some changes to my 3.1 site which I need to re-apply on fabrik 3.2, but I've forgotten what the changes were so...
  12. R

I'm running fabrik 3.1 on joomla 2.5 and am getting a js error in databasejoin-min.js which prevents me from running the js validation code for the element: > TypeError: e is undefined This is the problematic code: addNewEventAux: function (action, js) { switch...
  13. R

Raw SQL query printed on web page with list view in 3.0.7 release

In function plgFabrik_Element::sum there's a left-over debug printout: echo $sql; Please remove this.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back