Fabrik 3.1 not available in download archive

robho

Now that Fabrik 3.2 has been released I guess fabrik 3.1 should be made available in the download archive:
http://fabrikar.com/download-archive

(I need fabrik 3.1 because I've made some changes to my 3.1 site which I need to re-apply on fabrik 3.2, but I've forgotten what the changes were so if I could make a diff of clean 3.1 against my modified 3.1 that should make things easier for me. I'll try to publish a git pull request once I've located my changes)

If you have your own Fabrik version did you consider to use aGitHub fork? This way you could keep track of your mods, merge new Fabrik features etc.

gesendet mit Tapatalk

Troester is correct that you should really fork the project from github, and maintain your own fork, rather than relying on us remembering to keep download archives of every major and minor release.

You should be able to see the 3.1 tag on github, and fork that. I can't remember if that's possible. If not, you should be able to fork 3.2, then roll it back to the 3.1 tag. Google is your friend! I just did a quick google on "git fork a tag", and there's plenty of good info on forks and tagging out there.

And we did tag remember to tag 3.1. :)

We haven't yet tagged 3.2, by the the look of it, but I don't think we've committed anything post 3.2 yet, so we'll do that ASAP.

if you aren't familiar with git / github ... don't let all the above scare you, it's all real simple with the github web UI.

-- hugh

You found the right pull request. Thanks for merging this!

(Once I got the themes to work properly (this pull request) I could move all other local modifications to the theme files)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back