Recent content by Silver007

1. S

Table not found Joomfish problem

Hi I wonder if Rob might have looked at this? If he could offer any help that would be great coz I can?t figure it out :-(
  2. S

Cant pay Fabrik money I dont know if it is the form doesn?t work, or I?m being misled on the site but I can?t pay Fabrik money and I want to. Honestly, I have tried to pay, I go to the subscription page- http://fabrikar.com/index.php?option=com_acctexp&task=register&Itemid=44 Press the...
  3. S

OK, where do I go for help here then? It doens?t seem a Joomfish problem if Joomfish works ok for everything else? Joomfish would say it is a Fabrik problem! Why is it just Spanish that doesn?t work? Thankjs
  4. S

Hi Yeah, I checked and all the tables and forms etc are published. It works in French and English, just not Spanish, I tested Fabrik the other day on a test site and it worked great. I am uising the same host, Joomla, everything, as far as I can tell, yet it wont work this time. When I did...
  5. S

Table not showing in Spanish Hi, I am not sure if my lasy post was misleading and seemed I had a joomfish problem, when in fact I am not sure, I was just trying to explain the situation. Was wondering if someone could help me with this. Thnaks
  6. S

Table not found Hi I have a proble with my form not displaying when the Spanish language is selected. I have just upgraded to the latest Fabrik as per Robs instructions and although it has fixed one problem my language problem remains. The pages in question are here-...
  7. S

Package Failure

No, I wish it was. I exported a package and saw the import option and chose the "upload package files" option. I am using - Windows NT USUARIO-PC 6.0 build 6000 Database Version: 5.0.45-community-nt PHP Version: 5.2.5 Web Server: Apache/2.2.6 (Win32) PHP/5.2.5 WebServer to PHP...
  8. S

Package Failure

Hi, I have this problem as well and am lookign for a solution. Can anyone help please?
  9. S

Elements in Multiple columns

Hi Thanks, and of course I wrote a good review :-) I think one of the parts of the Joomfish explanation that confused me was in your Joomfish and Fabrik post (it was late at night and sorry, but it seems trivial when I read your explanation and am NOT panicking, unlike I was the other night...
  10. S

Joomfish Problem

Hi Thanks again cheesegrits, I had looked at all the posts in the forum and searched elsewhere as well. When I put together info from different posts it started to make sense. There is a post/tutorial that says it is best to install Joomfish before Fabrik and then in the next sentence it says...
  11. S

example templates Hi Thanks for your reply, I found the radio/check box row option thanks :-) excellent. Nice piece of software and although the working with Joomfish instructions are a little difficult to follow it all went fairly well. I was wondering, as I don´t have much php...
  12. S

Joomfish Problem

Hi I´m running - PHP built On: Linux infong 2.4 #1 SMP Wed Sep 26 00:19:50 CEST 2007 i686 GNU/Linux Database Version: 5.0.45-log PHP Version: 4.4.8 Web Server: Apache/1.3.34 Ben-SSL/1.55 WebServer to PHP interface: cgi Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.0.14 RC1 Stable [ Daybreak ]...
  13. S

Hi I am new to Fabrik and am interested in buying it. I just want to see if i can create elements in the same row but different columns. I would like to have 3 radio buttons along the same row, for instance. Is it the CSS I have to do this? And if so how do I link the button to the correct...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back