Recent content by sollos

1. sollos

Time hour ahead for New York time

I was able to solve this. Found out my PHP.ini file was set for LA so I changed that to NYC and then I had to set the date elements in Fabrik back to the default of UTC. At that point I got the right time.
  2. sollos

Time hour ahead for New York time

Setting up a new Joomla 3.3.3 with Fabrik 3.2 site. I have Joomla set to New York for server time zone. My actually server knows it is in the right time zone. All the date fields in my Fabrik forms I have set to use Local Time, but they are showing time an hour ahead.
  3. sollos

Love Fabrik 3.2

Working on upgrading a very complex website done in Joomla 1.5 with Fabrik years ago. Redoing it from scratch with Joomla 3.3.3 and Fabrik 3.2. Spent much of today testing things out. Have been able to vastly simplify how the system works compared to the previous version. Really excited to be...
  4. sollos

3.2.4 or 3.3.3 for new site?

Thanks for the advice! The walk-through of Github updating has confused me honestly. I used to do it from the SVN. I just don't want to spend a lot of time/brainpower figuring out how to setup/debug the tech up rather than making sure the site works right from my work.
  5. sollos

3.2.4 or 3.3.3 for new site?

We have an existing Joomla 1.5 website that is used as an alert system and depends entirely on Fabrik for its functionality. I want to rebuild it from scratch to a current version of everything. I see that Fabrik 3.1 is supporting Joomla 3.2. I assume I should build this new site with Fabrik 3.1...
  6. sollos

Question on upgrade

Very helpful. I have a Bootstrap template from Yootheme, but I didn't know about needing to get code from Github for Joomla! 3.3 support.
  7. sollos

Question on upgrade

I upgraded a test site from Joomla 2.5 to 3.3, upgrading Fabrik 3.0.9 to 3.1 prior to the upgrade. I had to reenter the password for MySQL for Fabrik to find the database. The form I have is showing some stylesheet code instead of rendering it and the submit button is not responding. I can...
  8. sollos

Updating 3.0.9 to 3.1 for J! 2.5

Just curious if I should watch out for anything in updating from 3.0.9 to 3.1. Or should I not even do that? Things working fine on the site as is, just curious about the new version.
  9. sollos

gzip on and can't save elements

In case anyone else hits this, when gzip compression is enabled in Joomla 3.2.2 I cannot save elements in Fabrik. Disabling this and all is well.
  10. sollos

Asterisk Click-to-Call

I have this set up and sent you info in a conversation. Let me know any Asterisk questions you might have and we will answer them.
  11. sollos

Asterisk Click-to-Call

Hugh, I will have you access to an Asterisk 1.8 server shortly.
  12. sollos

Asterisk Click-to-Call

Hugh, I will put together something for you to test with and get back to you on this shortly.
  13. sollos

Asterisk Click-to-Call

A few years ago Hugh was thinking of working on this for Fabrik 2.x. Wondering if he got his PBX back in working order and if there is any community interest in this. I would be willing to pay extra to get this developed. I use click to call within SugarCRM and find it surprisingly useful and...
  14. sollos

Twitter login

This used to work for my site but has not worked for quite some time. Really want to figure out what the issue is as it has impacted my functionality quite a bit. When I click the associate an account I get a 401 error reaching twitter. Have tried the suggestions above with no success.
  15. sollos

Twitter login

Any idea why I can't get it to work? I've had other people try it and have tried various browsers. All Mac though. Just tried from Windows XP. Same error.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back