Asterisk Click-to-Call

sollos

A few years ago Hugh was thinking of working on this for Fabrik 2.x. Wondering if he got his PBX back in working order and if there is any community interest in this. I would be willing to pay extra to get this developed. I use click to call within SugarCRM and find it surprisingly useful and have been told that click to call on a website garners a surprising level of positive results even if you'd think its just a gimmick (as I did until a lecture at a recent VoIP conference at Ga Tech).

Anyhow, just putting forth my interest in this. I don't think it would be that hard to set up an AMI connection.

Personally I would just like a simple fabrik form I could put on my site that asks for customer's phone number and upon submission connects to the call to our sales queue in Asterisk.

I never did get my Asterisk system running again.

If you have a box I could work on remotely, that might work. I don't think it would be that hard to make a list and or form plugin which would kick off a VoiP call, or toss a call in a queue.

I've forgotten a lot of my Asterisk stuff, as I haven't used it for a while, so if you have any Asterisk gurus on hand that could help on that side of it ... that'd help.

-- hugh

I have this set up and sent you info in a conversation. Let me know any Asterisk questions you might have and we will answer them.

OK. I've got this on my list. I can't jump on it right away, but I have the details of your setup you sent.

I believe I have you on Skype?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Back