Recent content by tiopourtu

1. T

Advance Search not Working when applying Data - where in databasejoin plugin

Dear troester, Hahaha, when I post reply to this thread suddenly I read your post telling me to set WHERE {thistable}.active = 1. How coincidence... anyway thank's a lot for your replies... PROBLEM SOLVED Regards,
  2. T

Dear troester, Sorry for my mistake, I think I got the wrong setup. I just need to be confirmed on this one : In [Data-where] section of databasejoin setup, is it true that I should put WHERE before {thistable}.active = 1. Because this way, the Advance Search bahave as I expected. So the...
  3. T

Dear troester, This is the error message I got: filter query error: entity You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'base_entities.active = 1 ORDER BY `base_entities`.`shortname`ASC LIMIT 0, 100' at...
  4. T

Dear troester, I'm not sure that my fabrik is the lates, The Verison is 3.1.1 and Dated March 2014. I try to update from github by downloading joomla3 branch. Is it the latest one ? Regards,
  5. T

Hello Rob, I have experiencing strange behavior in my Fabrik application. Let's say I have en element named 'Entity' using databasejoin plugin that rendering from site database. To limit the dropdown list I apply [Data - where]->[Joins where and/or order by statement (SQL)] with a command...
  6. T

Filter Current user in Fabrik Content Plugin

Dear troester, That explained why the first code generating results with no records. Thanks for the explanation. Problem solved! :)
  7. T

Dear Rob, Here is my test code and its result. Code: {fabrik view=list id=3 wnd_bcase___access_raw=1 wnd_bcase___createdby_raw=[$my->username] resetfilters=1} {fabrik view=list id=3 wnd_bcase___access_raw=2 wnd_bcase___createdby_raw=[$my->username] resetfilters=1} {fabrik view=list id=3...
  8. T

Ok then, I'll update the code from github and try again just the way you code it. If it still doesn't work, I'll report back to you and keep this thread open. If it works, I'll report back and close the case. Thanks
  9. T

Form and content by user

Dear fabriband, Actually there is another good GPL php solution for such project management that has lots of features. But if you'd like to work around with fabrik, I can say that fabrik can do it. With fabrik you can do much more customization. Regards, tiopourtu
  10. T

Thanks Rob, but unfortunately it didn't work. But if I change the codes in the following order,it works but that's not answering the question. {fabrik view=list id=3 wnd_bcase___access=3} {fabrik view=list id=3 wnd_bcase___createdby=[$my->username] wnd_bcase___access=1} {fabrik...
  11. T

Many thanks Rob, I try to use [$my->username] and it works. But new question came up, while using these codes: {fabrik view=list id=3 wnd_bcase___createdby=[$my->username] wnd_bcase___access=1} {fabrik view=list id=3 wnd_bcase___createdby=[$my->username] wnd_bcase___access=2} {fabrik...
  12. T

Hello, I used Fabrik Plugin in my article showing a List named Briefcase (ID=3). The table has field named wnd_bcase___createdby and wnd_bcase___access. When I put this code: {fabrik view=list id=3 wnd_bcase___access=1} the user has all data in list 3, with access=1. I want to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back