Recent content by Wobble

1. W

Search Module - multiple select elements not filtering

Hi there, Any news regarding assistance here: Still not able to get a search result using multiple select element and have tried all your suggestions to enhance performance, changed db join elements and removed loads of elements from list view. We can restructure the data if need be on the...
  2. W

Hi there, Any guidance would be appreciated. If we need to re-structure the db then so be it but need to be sure of remarkable performance enhancements. I have removed many elements from the list view and updated the dbjoin elements as suggested but not seeing much of an improvement. Also...
  3. W

Hi there Rob, I have reset the password and logged in on both the dev and live urls. Let me know if you need anything else, am also available on Skype if you need me (dwight-skype)
  4. W

Hi there, I have now published the site to the following url : thegsa.co.za and we are experiencing major performance issues, not sure if something is missing got corrupt in the migration, If you can identify any errors or have any advice it would be appreciated...
  5. W

the login is working. I have also started converting the database join elements as suggested to help improve performance.
  6. W

Not sure why, but is working now feel free to login anytime.
  7. W

Hey there, I have upgraded to fabrik3.3 and am still getting same error, will need to backup site and run install from github to see if it fixes issue.
  8. W

Hi there Rob, Thanks for the feedback, some of the db joins were setup using labels instead of id's as I was using the cascading drop down plugin and as far as I could tell that was a how to get it working. I will endeavour to rectify this however and vito the cascading drop down as it's not...
  9. W

Hi there, I have provided admin access, let me know if you need anything else.
  10. W

Hi there, I have created a search module to act as advance search for accommodation listings. - created new list with required elements - created form module and assigned it thegsa.superstaging.co.za/accommodation Multiple select fields are: - accommodation type - tourism region - check...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back