Download Form Details Not Working

jeffstrachan

I've installed the form and it performs nicely on the front end but the download form from backend or frontend as superadmin does not work.

I go to Forms View Data and I see all the information there and there is an edit, search, delete and download icon set but when I click download, a checkbox appears, the browser appears to start working and then stops just as quickly.

Please advise.

Which "download" icon?
What do you want to download, what is your setup (form settings, form plugins, which elements)?

Thanks for getting back to me Cheesegrits -

I am using fabrik 3.1.1
When I go to Components | Fabrik | Forms - I see the form I have created.
I then click View data
I can see all the tests i have inputed.
There is a download box for each entry. When I click on the icon the browser appears to be working but nothing downloads.
I am trying to download the information from the form and all the images/files that were attached when the visitors submitted the form.

This form is an image upload for a funeral slideshow. I need to ensure that the download for each form entry includes the images specific to that entry so as not to confuse the images for one person's funeral with another.

Users are not logging in to upload images --- this creates a bit of a problem when we look to download attachments by ftp because they all sit in images/stories/FILENAME

If they logged in they would go into image/stories/{$my->id}

What am I doing wrong... I thought it would simply download as a zip...

Attachments

• download-not-working.png
    download-not-working.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 233
  • download-trying.png
    download-trying.png
    259.3 KB · Views: 212
  • file-upload-option-settings.png
    file-upload-option-settings.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 211
OK, that was the critical piece of information. The list download plugin isn't used very much, so I'm not used to people referencing a "download icon".

I haven't tried that plugin recently, I'll set up a test and see if I can replicate your problem.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back