1. Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.
cheesegrits
Last Activity:
May 24, 2018 at 10:44 PM
Birthday:
Feb 27, 1963 (Age: 55)
Whatever pays the bills.

Share This Page

cheesegrits

Support Gopher, 55, from Huntsville, AL

Staff Member
cheesegrits was last seen:
May 24, 2018 at 10:44 PM
    1. paulsteigel
      paulsteigel
      Hi Cheesegrits,
      I would like you to support setting up fabrikar that can export Qr-code to PDF. I have done sometime successfully but failed with recent update of Fabrikar.
      Can you quote me on that?
      I have template for printing agriculture product with QR code already.
      Thank you very much for your attention.
      My skype is paulsteigel. Or you can reach me at ngocdd@sfdp.net
      Dang Dinh Ngoc
    2. sanchin
      sanchin
      Sorry. translater.
      Hi!
      Transfered money by paypal.12 hours ago. What about support, downloads e t c&
    3. sanchin
      sanchin
      О! По-русски...
      Доброе!
      Оплатил 12 часов назад, до сих пор не прошел платеж - так написано в кабинете и не могу скачать плагины...
      Ну ооочень надо. Как быть?
      Проблемы?
    4. peppe10
      peppe10
    5. cryptlan
      cryptlan
      Hello, did you resolve the problem of my last Thread?
      Please help

Best Regards,
    6. javier94
      javier94
      Hi Hugh, On the last post you say the best way to understand what I try to do with fabrik were to have an Skype session. When it is possible to have this session?
      Thanks,
    7. louis037
      louis037
    8. winsome.davis@gmail.com
      winsome.davis@gmail.com
      Hi. I really need some help. Installed a new version of joomla 3.8, then I installed a new version of fabrik 3.7 but I really wanted to keep my data from a previous install of 1.5 so i copied the fabrik tables from the old db to the new db. All is well except when I try to add javascript the event doesnt load when i select it from the drop down and then it doesnt save the predefined options I selected. HELP!!
    9. railer
      railer
      Hi Hugh, can you please activate my new Pro subsciption? I need to post to the Pro forum asap. Need advice for structuring a new project. Thks!
      1. railer
        railer
        Still waiting on the resolution of this problem.
        Oct 10, 2017
    10. ephy
      ephy
      Dear cheesegrits,
      I'm wondering to know if this is possible to integrate elasticsearch as database connector, and jquery datatables in replacement of the traditionnal tables use in Fabrik. What do you think about it ?
      Thanks a lot,

BR,
      Guillaume.
    11. bggann
      bggann
      Hugh, FYI - just kicked off a 1 year subscription to pro support. - Bob
    12. shaq
      shaq
      First of all, you will excuse me to interrupt you and you will excuse my english as french is my first language. I developped a web site with joomla with online app (fabrik 3.5.1).The web app I set up need an improvement. So I decided to request your help to make improvment happen. Am ready to pay whatever it takes because my job is on the line.
    13. sohopros
      sohopros
    14. amittripathi2k2
      amittripathi2k2
      I have a site with fabrik. In this is a FIR form which has file upload element. With this form Now the FIR List has 38k entry and is 150gb on remote server. I am told to move to VPS but that has limitation of 40gb only. I need support in setting up Amazon s3 account which can replace all uploaded files with amazon s3 link.

Please will let me know if this can be done and how much will this support cost?
    15. redant
      redant
      Hi Hugh

Do you offer hourly support without a subscription at all? I have come up against a project deadline and am struggling with a Google maps issue which I need some assistance with.

If so please could you let me know how to get the requirements to you so that you can give me a cost estimate.

Many thanks

Regards

Ant
    16. unicar
      unicar
      We would like to create a subscription system, like the one you have on you website, in order to charge the different plans. how can i start this application.

Thank you for your support,

Best Regards,

Juan Torres
      UNICAR
    17. MeAppBuilder
      MeAppBuilder
    18. automan25
    19. negro7_77
      negro7_77
      buenas tardes , tengo un problema con el plugin de fabrik para cb 2.0, en la inatalcion me muestra error por eso no me muestra las tablas y menos por usuario me sale error 0, ¿que hago ? gracias
    20. brucemm
      brucemm
      Hi, can't pay for subscription because my account activated:
      Login error! You have not activated your account.
      But somehow I can log into forum and write post...any suggestion how to buy it?
      I didn't get any confirmation mail from fabrik forum.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 27, 1963 (Age: 55)
    Whatever pays the bills.
    Big, fat, hairy Brit.

Music, reading, coding.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    hugh_mercury
  • No sites set up yet, or you do not have permission to view this content.