Share This Page

cheesegrits

Support Gopher, 52, from Huntsville, AL

cheesegrits was last seen:
Viewing thread Display a link for each checkbox label, Mar 26, 2015 at 9:52 PM
    1. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40
      Hi, cheesegrits.

I am F.schettino.
      Starting from some minutes, we have a standard subscription as R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40, the work-group involved in developing the new site.

Starting from now, I/we would post in the appropriate section of the forum.
      But now I cannot; is it too early?
      1. cheesegrits
        cheesegrits
        I've checked the settings on our end, you should be able to post in Standard. Try logging out and back in.
        Mar 24, 2015 at 9:36 PM
      2. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40
        R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40
        OK, now I can post.
        Thank you, cheesegrits.
        Mar 25, 2015 at 2:42 PM
    2. vivoices
      Hi,
      I am working on a few changes to some Fabrik files that will improve the RTL compatibility.

Nothing big, just a few - "float:" . ( $lang->isRTL() ? 'right' : 'left' ) - additions in the necessary places for my project.

Would it be possible to suggest the changes somewhere other than GitHub?
      I am not familiar with Commits and Pull Requests.

Udo
      1. cheesegrits
        cheesegrits
        Mar 22, 2015 at 9:54 PM
    3. stekir
      Hello cheesegrits, I'm back again, and like every time I have "insufficient privileges to reply here. " due I my Payment is verified. I also asked Rob about this. ;-(
      I have a fex issues to be cleared. So it would be nice to get an entrance to the pro support forum.

Regards and all the best for your neck
      Stephan
      1. cheesegrits
        cheesegrits
        did this get resolved?
        Dec 8, 2014
    4. F.schettino
      Hi cheesegrits.

What a beautiful neck! :)
    5. F.schettino
      Hello, cheesegrits.
      Do not worry about us, take care of your health. I hope you feel good soon.
      1. stekir likes this.
    6. rbuelund
    7. F.schettino
    8. mhas16
    9. stekir
      Hello cheesegrits,

I've renewed my subscription. Just like the last time I still have "(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)"
      But I've renewed my subscription because I have a problem/question and want to post it in the forum. Ok, I also renewed it because fabrikar is worth every cent... ;-)

I'm sure you will bring some light in this case.
      Kind regards
      Stephan
    10. erick_iss
      Hello cheesegrits, I'm trying to send an email to email addresses contained in a repeated group, I'm willing to pay for that. Do yo think you can help me out please. This is the site: iolconference.org/iol_2014/index.php/registration-form/registration-via-invoice/form/16/

Thank you! send me an email to eorozcod17@gmail.com or to oldelgado@utep.edu
    11. novacreative
      Is there a way I can PM you with the URL and logon to check out the rating element problem on my site?
      1. erick_iss likes this.
    12. IamJim
      Hugh? Going on 5 hours after my subscription please? (You have insufficient privileges to post here.)
    13. heero
      Hello

I have e php code in form plugin generating pdf file from HTML. Its working great. But if i use exactly the same code as php function its not working.

Here is my script that calls function.
      PHP:
      require_once JPATH_ROOT . '/plugins/fabrik_form/php/scripts/timotech.php';

my_code();

Cant figure out what is wrong.

Thanks
    14. heero
      Fabrik lost all custom php scodes!!! Yesterday I did fabrik form php coding. I hade there 7-8 codes and working on 9th. Suddenly all scripts were gone. Didn't press any delete button. Is there a way to recover it? Where fabrik stores form php codes? My 2 month work is there.
      Thanks
      Marek
      1. heero
        heero
        I found that code data is actually in SQL database, but fabrik dose not show it.
        Jul 29, 2013
    15. mohit007
      i am very new to fabrik,,could you please help me to sort out a problem
    16. mohit007
      hi cheesegrits
    17. saurav
      hi
      can you help about inlinetext. Actually problem is that inlinetext is works first time perfectly but after another time when i am trying to change that case refreshing a whole page. Actually it's working via ajax hit. So plz help me that what i have to do.

thanks
      saurav
    18. blue-mouse
      Hi hugh,
      Can you help me today with CC-15 topic in fabrik?
    19. gapper
      Hi, I would buid a form with a box including categories in order to send the entered data in the table concerning the selected category. Hence each category shows a table and the data entered into the form should be sent to the selected category. How can i proceed?
      Thanks
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 27, 1963 (Age: 52)
    Whatever pays the bills.
    Big, fat, hairy Brit.

Music, reading, coding.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    hugh_mercury
  • No sites set up yet, or you do not have permission to view this content.