Pagination not working

Parisi

I have a List and 1 From with three groups. Group 1 does not have page break on and Groups 2 and 3 does. When I display the form I get all three groups on one page. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Paul.

You can see the site by visiting the site in my profile and once logged in using the Create Message menu item.

I think it has something to do with some of the funky stuff on the page ... if you run it in Firefox with Firebug, you'll see that requirejs is timing out trying to load our JS files, and if you look in the Net tab, you'll see a huge delay before the first of our JS files starts loading.

I'd suggest turning off some of the stuff on that page - like "sourcecoast" (whatever that is, it's loading extra jQuery UI libs), JCE mediabox, and whatever else is running. Start with just a clean page with just the Fabrik form, where all our JS is loading. See if it works that way. If it doesn't, let me know. If it does, start re-enabling the various widgets until it stops working again.

Also I noticed the the display element's JS is missing, so I temporarily unpublished the display element. That was causing JS errors on page load.

So I'd also suggest doing a full github update, to make sure you have all the files, and that they are up to date.

-- hugh

I see pagination seems to be working on this page now in Chrome, but not in FF.

One thing I'm particularly suspicious about is the jq-bootstrap-1.8.3.js being loaded by sourcecoast (I think it's the Facebook stuff). It's taking forever to load, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's not causing conflicts / recursive issues with J!'s built in bootstrap / jQuery versions, which are also being loaded on that page.

So as I said, turn all the bells and whistles off on the page, and see if it loads properly.

-- hugh

OK, ignore that, I restarted FF and it now works. Must have had something cached from a previous page load.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back