IE issue with fabrik 3.0.6.3

bichu10

Hi All ,
Issue 1 :My fabrik form works very slow in IE which works fine with other browsers. The issue i face is when the form load its slow , the dropdown menu take a while to pop-up and delay once click on any item before it really show the selected item. Same apply to the check box as well.

Any one got the solutions for the same.?.

Issue 2: I have a list with 3 groups , basically the form is for 3 types of people with different autho level update in sequence . How can i disable the group from editing ?, for the initial group i can hide the rest group but the following people update based on initial entry and therefore need to view the same. Same for the subsequent groups.

Thanks in advance

Am using joomla 2.5.7
Fabrik 3.0.6.3
Working fine except IE.

Hi All ,
Issue 1 :My fabrik form works very slow in IE which works fine with other browsers. The issue i face is when the form load its slow , the dropdown menu take a while to pop-up and delay once click on any item before it really show the selected item. Same apply to the check box as well.

Any one got the solutions for the same.?.

Issue 2: I have a list with 3 groups , basically the form is for 3 types of people with different autho level update in sequence . How can i disable the group from editing ?, for the initial group i can hide the rest group but the following people update based on initial entry and therefore need to view the same. Same for the subsequent groups.

Thanks in advance

Am using joomla 2.5.7
Fabrik 3.0.6.3
Working fine except IE.

Hi,
I am having today your same problem, fabrik forms OK with all browsers except IE. Did you solve your issue. Please reply as soon as you can.
Ciao,
Carlo.

Solution: don't use IE
Seriously: which Joomla, which Fabrik, which IE version?
This thread is from 2012!

Edit: Hi Jean-Fran?ios - you beat me;)

Hi,
I am having today your same problem, fabrik forms OK with all browsers except IE. Did you solve your issue. Please reply as soon as you can.
Ciao,
Carlo.

Thanks so much for you reply, I am having a hard time with all IE users after moving to Fabrik 3.X version.
My Fabrik version is 3.0.9 without GitHub. I will update from GitHub and come back to you. Ciao.

In Fabrik Option try with setting "use Flexie"=no in JavaScript tab.

Ok. Now I have:
Joomla 2.5, Fabrik 3.0.9 + GitHub, IE9 or IE11, "use Flexie"=no.
The problem is still there, unfortunately !! Same behaviour as the Issue1 described by member bichu10. When trying to select an item from a dropdown field I often get no response from server because a script is taking too much time .
I have also tried using the beez5 template, same behaviour.
Thanks for any help you can provide, I have no more ideas.

PS: I had no problem at all with Fabrik 2.x on Joomla 1.5. , same fabrik forms.

Hi,
if it can help, I can give you the URL of my test site and provide info to access the fabrik forms.
Please let me know. Thanks and ciao.

Good morning to all Fabrik support guys and members.
Does anyone have suggestions? This issue is for me very critical: the problem is out there in production! The only known work-around is to use other browsers, but this in not acceptable and my customer will wait only until the end of this week for a solution, otherwise we will have to roll-back to Joomla 1.5.
Thanks again,
Carlo.

I have the same problem as bichu10 and sisinni (Carlo; italiano?).
It's a huge problem!

Joomla! 3.3.3 Stable - Fabrik 3.1 updated 10/08/2014 from GitHub (Fabrik 3.2 released - 2014-08-12 ... Those of you updating from github will not need to update.)

Where is "use Flexie" in Fabrik Option/JavaScript tab?
I don't see:

data 2014.08.13 ora 11h25m00s.png

Thank you troester for your replay.
But what about the issue that forms work very slow in IE?
Is it known?

I believe that is an old problem in 2012, solved, that is returning today.

It's known but not solved. There's a thread somewhere in 3.1 forum.
It is not generally but depending on element types, number of elements, templates. ..
(Would be easier if people won't use IE;-))

gesendet mit Tapatalk

I have information for you.
I hope that it can help you to solve the problem and communicate it to MS :)().

data 2014.08.15 ora 21h19m53s.png

data 2014.08.15 ora 21h21m09s.png

Forms became fast, but you cannot see "Input required" and suggestions.

WOOOOW, you are here!
Welcome back, cheesegrits!

It is the last one, IE 11.

Chrome is just a little slow to display all elements on the the whole page, Firefox seems to be the fastest.

It's known but not solved. There's a thread somewhere in 3.1 forum.
It is not generally but depending on element types, number of elements, templates. ..
(Would be easier if people won't use IE;-))

gesendet mit Tapatalk

Thank you troester.

So it depends on IE, probably only last version.
It is a huge problem: there are a lot of people that use IE... :)

Can we do something to report the problem to MS?
Can I set something to avoid the problem?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back