Weird Problems - Need advice

Parisi

I had my site working great on desktops and was having a problem with the site on mobile, specifically not being able to move to the next page of a multi-page form on an iPhone. Based on the advice here I recreated the entire site from scratch and left everything as generic as possible. I set the template to protostar. However, I still had the same problems. So based on recommendations here I have spent the day trying to see what might be conflicting. But in the process of that work I decided to do a full test of the newly recreated desktop site. I am using JoomlaCK editor as a WYSIWYG editor for one text field and it works great on my old site - however now I see that that field does not seem to be saving properly. If I create a full HTML page it looks good on the screen but does not get saved to the field properly. Basically it seems to replace much of the HTML with white space. If I just type a bunch of text in the editor window that saves just fine. Can anyone think of what might be the issue?

I did update from GitHub today.

I found the issue with not saving HTML - the Joomla Text Filter settings were set to No HTML for Registered users. One thing I forgot to set when I created the new site.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back