System Crashed Unknown Why

ewransch

We go out to our website and the following is what comes up on the site:
Warning: require_once(/home/decision/public_htmlDScomponents/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/decision/public_html/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 50

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/decision/public_htmlDScomponents/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php') in/home/decision/public_html/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 50

Any ideas why all the sudden this is happening. We cannot get into the backend of joomla either. This error appears no matter what page we try to access.

Seems to be an incorrect path /home/decision/public_htmlDScomponents/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php

Which Joomla and Fabrik version are you running?
This code line doesn't match any recent Fabrik version (download or GitHub).

You can try to disable the Fabrik system plugin directly in the database via phpMyAdmin.

Are you running Fabrik 3.0 on J! 3.x?

That's the only possible way I could see that error happening. Fabrik 3.0 is not compatible with J! 3.x. It's only compatible with J! 2.5, and (I think) may still work with J! 1.7, although I haven't tried that for a long time!

-- hugh

Just FYI, I just added a check for that in the 3.0 system plugin, to at least avoid that fatal error locking you out of the backend if 3.0 is installed on J! 3.x.

-- hugh

I would recommend that the install process for 3.2 have a joomla version check so as to avoid this problem.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back