runPHP after delete record?

sitfrog

I have a PHP script that runs and updates Table A based on the data in that is in Table B. I have the runPHP plugin enabled on the form for Table B. When I add a form record to Table B, the new record is added to Table B, the script runs and I see the update reflected in Table A.

I also have another runPHP plugin set on Table B for "On Record Deletion (onDeleteRowsForm)". When I delete a record from Table B, it does delete the record and appears to run the PHP script. However, Table A does not update with the changes that should be reflected. Is it possible that the runPHP script is running before the delete occurs in Table B, and if so is there something I can do to make it run after the row is gone from Table B, so that Table A is updated and the delete from Table B is taken into account? Or maybe I'm just making a mistake somewhere and I don't see it yet.

Matt

Hugh,
Worked perfectly! Thanks for the patch. Fabrik is a fantastic application builder, and has great support.
Matt

Thanks. I dont usually provide this level of support in Community, but that fix is something I've thought about adding for a while, as there is a legitimate need to run code both before and after rows have been deleted.

You might consider reviewing us on the JED. Or fo course we are always pleased to accep thanks in the form of a subscription. :)

(No pressure, I'm just happy we got that resolved for you)

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back