Weird calc/databasejoin element bug

Bauer

My project puts the user through various stages of progress that will place them in various user groups - from registration - to entering valid data - to purchasing a subscription - to generating reports.

Using the form php plugin, I created a form for use on the frontend that allows the user (or if admin, multiple users) to be reverted back to an earlier state of progress.

One of the 'revert point' options (available to admins only) is to delete the user entirely (and run the script that also removes any traces of them from the various associated tables upon submit).

I needed a way of storing the names of users that were deleted, so I created a calc element to hold the selected users.

The calculation for the calc element is simple...
return '{fb_revert_user___user_id}';
(This is the datbasejoin field containing the user list.)

I set the calc element to use Ajax to refresh that calc element whenever '{fb_revert_user___user_id}' changes - i.e. users are selected/deselected.

However, as you can see from the screen snips, the calc element is returning a null value for every other item selected from the databasejoin list.

This is occurring regardless whether I use a single label value, or a concat label for the database join element - or regardless the other related Ajax settings for the calc element. (If I use a single label value rather than a Concat label in the dbjoin element, the word NULL is shown where you see "()" in my screen snips.)

Weird. (I'm hearing that Twilight Zone music in the background)

Attachments

• user_revert.png
    user_revert.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 150
  • user_revert2.png
    user_revert2.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 145
  • user_revert3.png
    user_revert3.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 149
  • user_revert4.png
    user_revert4.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 146
I updated from github late last night and the issue no longer exists. Thanks for taking the time to check it out for me.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back