Solved - SMS Twillio Fatal error

mahmoodee

Hello,

I install Twillio Joomla Library form https://github.com/corywebbmedia/Twilio-for-Joomla
and put my ACCOUNT SID and AUTH TOKEN in form sms plugin
I get this error after submit form
Fatal error: Class 'Services_Twilio' not found in /home/saudimark/public_html/k/components/com_fabrik/helpers/sms_gateways/twilio.php on line 44
How I can solve this problem?
thankyou

Hmmm, I'm trying to remember what I had to do there. That J! wrapper for the SDK quit working a while back, and I had to install the official one, but I can't remember how I did it.

I'll play around and get back to you.

-- hugh

Sorry, bumping doesn't work in Community support. I get to Community issues when I can, when I'm done with all pending paid support issues.

-- hugh

Sorry , I do not know what mean this word "*friendly bump*" in English . I saw some people uses it ,so I used too

"Bumping" just means posting a reminder on a thread, to get it back to the top of 'recent threads'. A way of saying to support staff "don't forget about my issue".

However, that's really only intended for paid support forums.

-- hugh

Try this:
Change the import line in /home/saudimark/public_html/k/components/com_fabrik/helpers/sms_gateways/twilio.php
To: jimport('twilio.services.twilio');
-BJ

That is probably because you are on a Linux server which is case sensitive, try this (Notice the case change):

jimport('twilio.Services.Twilio');

-BJ

That's right , thank you ,
Now I get this error
0 - An error has occurred.
SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate in certificate chain

How I solve this problem pleas

Unzip the attached file and replace the certificate file (twilio_ssl_certificate.crt) in /home/saudimark/public_html/k/libraries/twilio/Services with the attached one

Also open the file /home/saudimark/public_html/k/components/com_fabrik/helpers/sms_gateways/twilio.php and replace this statement on line 49

from: $call = $client->account->messages->create(array('From'=>$smsfrom,'To'=>$smsto,'Body'=>$message} );
to: $call = $client->account->sms_messages->create($smsfrom,$smsto,$message);

-BJ

Attachments

• twilio_ssl_certificate.zip
    148.3 KB · Views: 150
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back