An error in the display of icons in the list of files

GorYa

Hello!
Faced with the fact that when activated in the settings list List view settings-Ikons icons do not appear in the list (see pictures)
Буфер обмена-1.jpg Буфер обмена-2.jpg

Moreover, if the settings set Static icon file that displays the selected icon is displayed correctly (see pictures)
Буфер обмена-3.jpg Буфер обмена-4.jpg

Console no errors, but only successful download /media/com_fabrik/js/lib/require/require.js

P.S. I would also like to know whether to make this option more attractive it is planned, for example, to display an icon next to the file name directly (see picture)?
Буфер обмена-5.jpg

Which element type?
P.S. I would also like to know whether to make this option more attractive it is planned, for example, to display an icon next to the file name directly (see picture)?
Maybe you can use jlayouts override.

Which element type?
Type of element - fileupload

Maybe you can use jlayouts override.
Thanks for the help!
Unfortunately I was not familiar with rendering, but I know that Joomla and Fabrik support it. There is reason to improve their knowledge in php
As I understand it, all operations will need to redefine produces files in the folder /fabrik_element/fileupload/layouts/

OK, but that's not what the "replace with icons" feature does. I'm not at my computer right now, but I'm pretty sure the tooltip explains that it looks for a filename with the value of the element, which in this case would be the full filename, not just the extension.

That's a feature we could probably add, but isn't what happens at the moment.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

OK, but that's not what the "replace with icons" feature does. I'm not at my computer right now, but I'm pretty sure the tooltip explains that it looks for a filename with the value of the element, which in this case would be the full filename, not just the extension.

That's a feature we could probably add, but isn't what happens at the moment.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help! It would be great if this option will

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back