Error fileupload element when upload image >1Mb

nguyenlong

OP1: use upload element with Ajax upload on

• Image <1Mb --> working ok
  • Image >1Mb --> upload image to folder server ok then click save, back to view list: column image --> empty.
OP2: use upload element with Ajax upload off
  • Image <1Mb --> working ok
  • Image >1Mb --> upload image to folder server ok then click save : "Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$name_element_upload in \\path\to\server\plugins\fabrik_element\fileupload\fileupload.php on line 1649"

Fabrik uses your server/Joomla settings.
So make sure you are allowed to upload >1Mb (server or J!config), your php memory is big enough etc.

ofcause I have upgraded my server upload >200Mb, i'm test with plugin upload media of joomla -> ok.
Only fabrik is problem ( joomla 3.7.4, server use xampp, php 5.6)

I can't replicate this, and nobody else is reporting it, so it's almost certainly something specific to your setup.

Also, there is no use anywhere in the code of $name_element_upload, so I have no idea where that error is coming from.

When did you last update Fabrik?

-- hugh

I just updated the latest version a few minutes ago from github.
Because the form is designed for users to send from their phones, they will use the phone to take pictures directly (of course, the phone will give the picture quality a few Mb).
Case test:
- With image size 1-2MB:
+) After form loaded, i click adds file --> choose image 2Mb -->load done (see file attach upload image few kb.jpg). --> submit --> working ok.
+) I repeat the steps above but no click the submit button. I deleted the photo and uploaded another photo (<2Mb) --> load 100% but nothing happens next (no thumbnails, no popup crop) --> click submit and view list form --> no image. I open the directory on the server "//images/stories/" --> The image was uploaded there.
+) reload form, then upload again --> ok ===> Only upload 2MB of photos for the first time.

- With image size >3Mb: (i use phone Sony c4, android 6.0 for testing)
+) After form loaded, i click adds file --> choose take camera -->load image 100% but nothing happens --> error.
+) Load form again then click adds file --> choose file image (<1Mb) in mobile phone --> upload ok --> click submit --> ok.

In backend set default ( only on function: thumbnails, crop, ajax uploads)

Attachments

• backend.jpg
    backend.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 27
  • error with image few Mb.jpg
    error with image few Mb.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 29
  • upload image few Kb.jpg
    upload image few Kb.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 28
This sounds pretty much like a problem on your android.

I'd seen such effects is the past also with my one: upload not working, working only once and/or showing error messages like "not enough memory"

I tried with mobile phone, pc, laptop but the same error.
Use google search to fix error "not enough memory" but unlucky. :(

I've just committed some changes to github which might fix this, although I wasn't able to replicate the exact issue you are having.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back