Akeeba Backup Move

Heya,

Anyone had any experience moving a working Akeeba Backup file from one server to another server?

I have moved it all ok, everything appeared to be working all ok, however when I go to create something new in Fabrik, I get a '500 error'.

I had created a new list, but when I try and add an element to this new list, it says thats the list doesn't exist etc.

It's obviously something to do with the database setup, i'm just not sure what, as the connections setting is all ok.

After moving a Fabrik site you must open and re-save the Fabrik connection.

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

After moving a Fabrik site you must open and re-save the Fabrik connection.

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

Yeah I did that and still had the issue.

Interestingly I clicked ?update database? on the list section for the new list and it seems to have resolved the issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange.
Make sure that all is going really to the new database (e.g. #_fabrik_elements and also entries in your data tables)
If you have the site copy using the same mysql server it will be working even with Fabrik connection pointing to the old DB.

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

Strange.
Make sure that all is going really to the new database (e.g. #_fabrik_elements and also entries in your data tables)
If you have the site copy using the same mysql server it will be working even with Fabrik connection pointing to the old DB.

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

yeah thanks. It's a brand new cpanel setup with a new database, so pretty confident it's all on the correct database.

Must just be one of those things.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back