Search results

1. sollos

Time hour ahead for New York time

Setting up a new Joomla 3.3.3 with Fabrik 3.2 site. I have Joomla set to New York for server time zone. My actually server knows it is in the right time zone. All the date fields in my Fabrik forms I have set to use Local Time, but they are showing time an hour ahead.
  2. sollos

Love Fabrik 3.2

Working on upgrading a very complex website done in Joomla 1.5 with Fabrik years ago. Redoing it from scratch with Joomla 3.3.3 and Fabrik 3.2. Spent much of today testing things out. Have been able to vastly simplify how the system works compared to the previous version. Really excited to be...
  3. sollos

3.2.4 or 3.3.3 for new site?

We have an existing Joomla 1.5 website that is used as an alert system and depends entirely on Fabrik for its functionality. I want to rebuild it from scratch to a current version of everything. I see that Fabrik 3.1 is supporting Joomla 3.2. I assume I should build this new site with Fabrik 3.1...
  4. sollos

Question on upgrade

I upgraded a test site from Joomla 2.5 to 3.3, upgrading Fabrik 3.0.9 to 3.1 prior to the upgrade. I had to reenter the password for MySQL for Fabrik to find the database. The form I have is showing some stylesheet code instead of rendering it and the submit button is not responding. I can...
  5. sollos

Updating 3.0.9 to 3.1 for J! 2.5

Just curious if I should watch out for anything in updating from 3.0.9 to 3.1. Or should I not even do that? Things working fine on the site as is, just curious about the new version.
  6. sollos

gzip on and can't save elements

In case anyone else hits this, when gzip compression is enabled in Joomla 3.2.2 I cannot save elements in Fabrik. Disabling this and all is well.
  7. sollos

Asterisk Click-to-Call

A few years ago Hugh was thinking of working on this for Fabrik 2.x. Wondering if he got his PBX back in working order and if there is any community interest in this. I would be willing to pay extra to get this developed. I use click to call within SugarCRM and find it surprisingly useful and...
  8. sollos

bullets in email receipts for variables

For some reason my receipts are formatting strangely when replacing the variables. Instead of being part of the sentence, it starts a line with a bullet and then continues on the next line with the rest of the sentence. Am I needing to do something different than I did previously with Fabrik 2?
  9. sollos

Twitter login

Just upgraded my site from Joomla 1.5 and Fabrik 2 to Joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3. Going fairly well so far, but I can't seem to log into Twitter. Is it something wrong on my end? I have a form that sends out a tweet and would like to get that working again. Thanks!
  10. sollos

Undefined Property

Hopefully a quick easy question. We have a form up and are getting the following error: Notice: Undefined property: FabrikFEModelForm::$rowId in /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Apagrafix/apagrafix_joomla/components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php on line 280 Form still works fine though.
  11. sollos

Join and show additional fields

We have a form on a Joomla 1.0 site with Fabrik 1.0.6 and have a field joining to another table in another database. When we select an entry from that drop down join we would like to display additional information from other fields from that table, is this possible?
  12. sollos

Text area text display in record detail

I have a simple form that allows special level users to input data and registered users can see these records through a table view and view the details of each record which shows images and a link to a audio file download. Works great, but the text field squeezes the text to be just 3-4 words...
  13. sollos

Pre-filter not filtering

I have tried applying a prefilter with a field in my form called "Active" to limit the currently active entries, however I always get the entire list. If I set up filters based on elements and use them things work correctly, but I want the form to show this only active records by default for...
  14. sollos

repeat group button & file upload table display fails

I am building a form that will have users upload multiple images on a subject and allow them to either see or download all the images of that record when they view record details. If I use a group that has "repeat group button" enabled, the images upload, but they do not display either as images...
  15. sollos

[Work Around] Fatal error: Cannot access empty property

My form which was working with 1.0.3 gives me the following error when I run it in 1.0.4: Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /Library/WebServer/Documents/www/sollos/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_table.class.php on line 2956
  16. sollos

[Solved] 1.0.4 form not emailing or providing thank you page

My Joomla 1.0.13 site as a contact form in 1.0.3 that works great. I just updated to 1.0.4 (I backed up first) and I allowed it to use the new default template, but I get a blank response from a form submission. I should say it returns my site correctly, but their is nothing in the mainbody...
  17. sollos

Group review

We have a Fabrik form on a website that allows individuals to submit an application and also return to make changes to that application. This is working quite well. We also want to have a panel of users that review applications say within their state. It likely will be the state that will limit...
  18. sollos

View table available to specific members

I have a Fabrik form to be filled out by registered users and these users can also log in and view and edit their previous submissions and it is configured currently so only they can do this. This is working perfectly. We would like to have the site admins as well as another group, which will...
  19. sollos

External sites carry variable

I need to create a website that will link to a variety of external website and display only entries applicable to the site they are coming from. I also need to allow the admin of each of these sites to edit those entries. So basically each external site would have a user account that could edit...
  20. sollos

Embed Java uploader

I would love to integrate a Java uploader such as http://www.jumploader.com within a Fabrik form or at least in relation to a Fabrik form. I would like to take advantage of the drag and drop and progress bar functionality of a Java uploader and the customized forms I can build with Fabrik...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back