Search results

1. A

table custom template

Hello is it possible customize the table template like a form template? I would like to display the elements of the records not in single rows but in different custom tables. Please look at the attached image for an example. Thanks roland
  2. A

Pre filter question

Hello Is difficult to explain the problem in English ...but I try. I have two elements: element1 is a number field element2 is a checkbox with 0=no and 1=yes. I would to set a pre-filter like this: not registered user only see records with element1 not empty registered user see all records...
  3. A

Picture display with question mark in file name (rev 890)

Hello If you upload a picture with the upload element and the file name of the picture has a question mark in it (example: filename?.jpg) the picture will not display. It shows only the element name. roland
  4. A

java error in view only

I have this error in my view only template: this.element has no properties if(this.element.hasClass('readonly')){ >>>> in element.js (line 106) In this form I'm showing only some elements of the submission form. The error is related to the first "hidden" element. If I use the default template...
  5. A

checkboxes lose value after validation rev 885

Hello I have a form with checkboxes and other elements with a validation. If I fill out the form and there is an error caused from the validation, the form will reload displaying the error, but the previous entered values in the checktboxes are gone. Also the upload element has this problem...
  6. A

view only template

Hello I'm using two different templates in a form, one for data submit and one for view only. The view only template displays only elements with data. I would change the order of the elements in the view only form without changing the order in the submit form. Also a would that the tooltip...
  7. A

Automatic numbering

Hello I've used fabrik last year for film submissions for a filmfestival with very good results (more than 1000 submission with no problems). This year I would improve the form. The form works like this: the user submits all the film data and then ships a DVD to us. When the film arrives, we...
  8. A

[SOLVED] SVN 749 file upload >>> file not allowed

I have updated to SVN 749. Now when I try to upload an image, I am not able to upload the ones specified in the backend (.jpg,.png,.gif,.jpeg). I'm getting a 'file not allowed' error. roland
  9. A

translations of error messages

Hello i have made a form translated in 3 languages with joomfish. The form is working fine in all languages but after submitting the form the error messages always showing in the original language. I have translated all the validations but it's not working. Any help? :) If someone is...
  10. A

picture upload and display

Hello it's possible to do something like this with fabrik: 1) The user uploads a picture (with file upload element) 2) The picture is resized to a thumbnail 3) The thumbnail is visualized in detail view of the table please help me out with this best regards roland
  11. A

errors

Hello I have this problems with fabrik 1.03: 1. Drop down element with "allow Multiple Selections" switched on: the validation rule "not empty" is not working. 2. File upload element: if a user does not use the file upload there is an error like: "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check...
  12. A

cant create table

Hello i cant create a new table in fabrik! After i push the save button there is no error message it appears this page (see attachment). On my local installation i don't have such problems only on the live-site. Any help? thanks roland Fabrik 1.02 PHP Version 4.4.4 MySQL -...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back