Search results

1. B

Form Not displaying in IE

Hi all, I have a spot on my website (ProposalCafe.com) setup so that if someone has a job opening that they would like to post, they enter the information in a Fabrik form. When a guest comes to our site, they can see a list (table) of current job openings but they need to register and login...
  2. B

Still Having the Page 2 of a Table Access Problem

Hi Rob, Hugh, and All, I have just upgraded to version 1.0.5 and, while it changed some of the symptoms of this problem, I am still having a problem with people not being able to get past the first 50 listings in a table. Here is what is happening and what has changed since the upgrade...
  3. B

"Next Page" in Table Bumps Me Back to Site Frontpage

Hi again, I am back with another problem. I have a table on my site (http://proposalcafe.com/component/option,com_fabrik/Itemid,212/) I now have more than 30 entires in the database so when you want to see entry 31 I click on the "Next" link at the bottom of the page. Unfortunately, this...
  4. B

Can Someone Direct Me to My PHP Error Log?

Hi, I am trying to troubleshoot a problem. Rob asked me to send him a copy of my PHP Error Log. I don't know where it is. I thought I would post this message so that maybe someone would see it and give me some help before Rob gets back to me again. Thanks
  5. B

Form Won't Save Data After Udating to Latest SVN

Hi, I just updated to the latest SVN files. Now when I fill out a form and submit the data I am taken to a blank screen and the data is not saved in the database. Is there any way to go back to the previous SVN? It was working fine.
  6. B

Registered User Being Able to Edit Their Information

Hi, I have a place on my site where consultants can enter their experience and contact information in a form. Then I have set up a table that shows a small portion of the consultants information (name, location, and Job Type). The general public has access to this information (table) but in...
  7. B

Just Updated to Latest SVN and Now Get Error When Trying to View Tables

Hi, I just updated to latest SVN and now when I try to view any table that was previously created I get the following message: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare sefreltoabs() (previously declared in /xxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/components/com_sef/joomsef.php:1) in...
  8. B

Checkbox Separated from Label

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but I thought I would report it here. I have an element with a LOT of checkboxes (maybe 30). I have it setup to display the checkbox first and then the label. When I view the element in a form there are several times that a checkbox appears at the end...
  9. B

Limiting Width of a Column in Table Display

Hi, I have setup a table in which I would like to display a checkbox element (among other elements). There are about 8 checkboxes that could be selected. When I display this element in the table, it takes up almost half of the page. Is there a way to put a maximum width on the columns in a...
  10. B

Clickable Email Address in Form

Hi, I want to setup an element for a user to enter their email address and then when the form with that element is displayed, the email address will be clickable. Can someone tell me how to do this? Thanks
  11. B

Jobs Application Tutorial Question

Hi, I have just finished working through the "Jobs Application" tutorial and I found it very helpful. There is one part I haven't been able to get to work. Near the end of the tutorial you set up Filters for viewing your data. I can get these filters to work fine from the backend but in the...
  12. B

More Details on Paid Subscription

Hi, I am considering the paid subscription but I hesitate because I just paid a similar amout for another program and have been disappointed. Can anyone tell me what extras are available today with a paid subscription? I am looking for specifics. I know you get the documentation in pdf format...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back