Search results

1. A

Use ID element with Javascript

Hello, I want to use the id element of a form, (say ID = 5) in part of a different element (say Description) So the ID could be visible in Description and placed into a sentence, "Item Number 5" i do not seem to be able to copy the data using javascript out of the id cell the same way you can...
  2. A

Submit Email elements wrong

Hello, I have upgraded to the latest SVN of fabrik, (969) and i am now having an issue with the email submit option on forms. If i use the receipt option and send the email, any elements that are listed( {email}, {firstname} etc..) are shown with the correct values that were on the fabrik form...
  3. A

Problem with image upload/export

Hello, I have noticed when you export a sql database, and import it to another location, if you had any image upload elements on the site, they are all stored in the database as http://yousitehere.com/images/yourimagefolder/1.jpg, if you change the server that they are stored on, the link is...
  4. A

email address in drop down field

Hello, I have noticed if you use an email address in a drop down field box it enters the email address as email@email.com This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it this makes drop down lists of emails look very yucky, i am aware that this...
  5. A

Modify some elements on a read only table

Hello, I have created a table and form that place data into the database, a lot of the data is hidden on the original form and automatically entered through the eval function. Say if i had a enter client details page, and hidden was a field (client callback) thats default value was "0". I...
  6. A

Table/Forms Disappeared in front end

Hello, I am running the latest svn build (927) with fabrik 1.0 on joomla 1.0.15. Just upgraded from 910. after the upgrade i am now getting: "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting '(' in /home/att13999/public_html/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php on line 88" coming up on all...
  7. A

Cannot Export Any Tables or Fabrik Data

Hello When i go to export any infomation it comes up with: "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/att13999/public_html/components/com_fabrik/fabrik_table.class.php on line 4823" and then just sits their spooling for about a minute.... Any clues as to what the problem...
  8. A

Cannot Delete Entries from TableBot

Hello, I have been playing around with the latest 1.0.5.1 Fabrik,and i created a tableBot, and noticed you cannot delete records out of the table when it is accessed from the bot, is anyone else having this issue? Regards, Josh
  9. A

Key in table changed to todays date?

Hello, i am having a weird result where all of my keys in one table appear as todays date when represented in a table, they appear normal in a form, and in the mysql backend, but not in any form.. very odd, any ideas? this is only since the update today from SVN769 - SVN810 Regards, Josh
  10. A

record date as 2008-01-23 12:58:32

Hello, how can you make the default element "date" return the date with the time it was made aswell, instead of the current 2008-02-25 00:00:00 without the times set? It would probably be a good idea to have this data recorded by default. my default value is "return date('Ymd');" and my format...
  11. A

Thumbnail issue with uploaded images

I have noticed though there is a small issue with the thumbnail creation/directory placement; this is found when you are allowing the user to select the folder that the uploaded file is stored. (eg many months, they select images/november) and you have the default file location for the...
  12. A

Latest SVN 690 Makes Key 0 to all new Entries

I have tested this on 2 different machines, and the Latest SVN 690 Makes Key 0 to all new Entries, it still saves the data, but it is incorrect. if you need login details pm me there was no issues with SVN675, to remove the entries you need to go into phpmyadmin and rewrite the fabrik_id, as it...
  13. A

Many Queries to one evaled text box

Hello, i would like to get the results from several items into one text box, global $database, $my;$database->setQuery ("select suburb from #__comprofiler where id = '$my->id'"); return $database->loadResult(); would return the single suburb entry for the logged in person. what i would like to...
  14. A

Export to CSV use element Label not element Name

Hello, I am in a situation where i need to export a tables data via the front end csv option, the only problem is, the program i am importing the data into later, needs specific Labeling, out of the naming comvention of mysql, so where my element name is "homeaddress", and my element label is...
  15. A

Import CSV from front end tables

Hello, I am interested in having the option of importing data from a csv file in the front end, so large ammounts of data can be entered, without having access to the backend. You would be able to set the user restriction level option so as to only allow certain authoritive users to enter the...
  16. A

OnSubmit Javascript Option

Hello, I was wondering if it could be possible to have an onSubmit Javascript action. I think this would be a good option if within the form you have several calculations, and just for insurance, so when the form is submitted, it can go through and verify, change, (or whatever) all of the...
  17. A

cannot have an inverted comma in the default text box for elements

Hello, I have noticed that you cannot have an inverted comma in the text box within any kind of text, or even by itself, is there anyway around this? It seems to just disappear... I have noticed it disappears from view when the page first opens up, but it is still in the database. is there...
  18. A

255 Character Limit in forms from database

Hello, I am working with some elements that have a rather large entry and have noticed that although the element may be setup to receive large entries (1200 characters or more in my case), and you can set that up in the element. The mysql database does not change from varchar(255), you can go in...
  19. A

SVN Revision532 NO JAVASCRIPT ACTIONS

Hello, i updated Fabrik and now none of my Javascript Actions work. this is a real problem. really big one. surely others have faced this issue aswell. let me know, soonish!
  20. A

add <a href .. </a> around a "guess link" element

Hey, I have a rather long javascript dynamically created url, that i would like to have shown in a table, but it really clutters the table up, i thought that if i placed <a href =https://www.website.com.au> testlink </a> it would make it look alot better, the only problem is i keep having...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back