Search results

1. M

Show in list in the joomla menu

There is a list and two menus has been set for that list. In the List settings - template : non-selected or default In the Element settings - Show In List set : enabled In the 1st Joomla menu option settings (this is looking up same list) - Reload Calculations : yes - Show In List set ...
  2. M

Time Only Element can not set

Time Only Element can not set ..... only me ?
  3. M

Default Set in calc element

I learned that when we specify a number of the php array, we should set a spacing like [ x ] rather than set [x] in the default set as rule . Otherwise I wanted to know that ' &&, || ' was needed whether a kind of rule or not. This is working and Return the value: if ('{list___element1}' >=0)...
  4. M

Submission Form issue

When I put this code in Submission Form, a value become to another value. e.g. I set like this: $d=mktime(0,0,0,$d[1]-10,$d[2],$d[0]) And save it , then I went back to the setting and look at the code like this: $d=mktime(0,0,0,$d[1]-10,$d[2],$d[1]) A value(marked red)...
  5. M

display of birthday element

There is a birthday element which is set the Only age / Anniversary on the list view setting. I wanted to call this element for calc element, so I set the placeholder of birthday element in there ,but the format is 2012-5-31. Does anything has idea for display the Age ? And also, I wanted to...
  6. M

display of checkbox element

There is a checkbox as an element. And It was referred with a calc element by using placeholder like return {listname_elementname_raw}; . however it doesn't display correctly like ["\uff11"]. Advice please.
  7. M

with regard to .hide property

The result is different between chrome and firefox, when I use a .hide property of java. Firefox was not able to hide the object, but pictures is hidden. expression: $('listname___googlemap').findClassUp('fabrikElementContainer').hide(); result is attached.
  8. M

with regard to Unique Validation

I would like to make several names to match with exsistting three fields(name,zippcode,phone) as condition of AND which it matches with name && zipcode && phone. Assuming to repeat the isunique validation for three times in a element setting, Is it possible ? In addition to this, areuniques...
  9. M

How to use formatting string

I have one of strings which is like 9632548, and I would like to display 963-2584 with formatting. So I have set the format like below at the Format string in a field element. %03d-%04d However nothing happens. please help.
  10. M

May I implement moment.js ?

moment.js sounds like familiar with php, so I would like to implement this lib file in fabrik lib. May I do this ?
  11. M

bug? - floting menu

I am not able to use delete button on floting menu which is like attached, but able to delete on inline menu. the list, group, elements is limited to access by registered. I have cleaned up trashed data before this thing. I am not sure whither or not related.
  12. M

Cron rest install issue

When I install the cron-rest, I got an error like attached, so I would like to carry out this somehow. but it was able to install either form-rest. And If it is going to be fine to install, I would like to know that how to get the data from the server response an array like below: and The...
  13. M

After set float button bug

After setting a float button, some database looking-up which like Primary-key, order by does not work.
  14. M

Wonder bug

I did take some setting, then an issue happens. The story is - 1. Creating a Table. This had one form and one group and a variable type of elements,. 2. Creating some additional group in same Form which has made with #1. 3. Assigning the elements which has made with #1 to each of the groups...
  15. M

List plugins conflicting ?

Creating both of InlineEdit( or CanEditRow) and UpdateCol in a same table, the table would be crashed. The phenomenon that a setting of list had an access to the table himself, after creating both plugin, it made a disconnection.
  16. M

databasejoin of element on a Edit mode issue

Displaying Form on an Edit mode, only existing record of the databasejoin does not show up, if it was set by auto-complete. Others has shown each of records. And In this case. It applied with Auto-fill plugin.
  17. M

Cheats sql command

Group is gotten to more secure at present by added a set of a the ACL option, thank you. Otherwise I had already some hundred of elements. So I have to change it. However it going to make to be shacking my arm. So I have done below when I come across like this case for care of my arm. The set...
  18. M

Cloning a list makes it to quering surge

If it made a big list copy, Jumping to detail sometimes would be failure. This page will be opend: Against it, I would like to make four clones of the list. Any Idea for avoiding this issue on Fabrik setting ? Configuration of List : One table has 35 Elements which has a couple of...
  19. M

Visualisation module Under Construction for a while ?

It is not able to create new module for Viz, and away form menu list.
  20. M

Auto-fill Practice

I wanted a continuous about 25183. Plan is : when I type a postal code on the form view, the auto-fill plugin take a prefecture, a city, an adress from master table. the Setting like attached. - Table (A) : be listed zip code and adress id 7zip ken shi cho - Table (B) : be...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back