Search results

1. C

Bug Report (I Think)

Hi I am using the following js with onchange: var lpccalc = $('warningnotice___debt_value').value; if (lpccalc =< 1000.00){ $('warningnotice___lpc').value = 40.00; } else if (lpc => 1000.01 && =<10000.00) { $('warningnotice___lpc').value = 70.00; } else if (lpc => 10000.01) {...
  2. C

Date js Calculation problem

Hi I have 2 elements: Element 1 = Date Element Element 2 = Text Field I have a file called 1.js in my js folder whwere 1 is the form ID. The js is as follows: function lifetimer() { var dateArray = $('warningnotice___debt_due_date').value.split('-'); var today = new Date() var...
  3. C

Move fabrik from joomla 1.+ to 1.5

Hi I have a fabrik site vers 1 (not completed) on a joomla 1.0 system I also have a joomla 1.5 site and want to transfer the fabrik package. I have read about pachages? Can I package what I have in fabrik 1. to place in my fabrik 2 installation? If so can you point m,e to a tutorial or something?
  4. C

Database Join Default Value

Hi I have a dropdown join to a table with a text field which has a is email validation I want the join to only show emails belonging to the current user: For this I have used - where creditor_id='{$my->id}' in the Joins WHERE Statement (sql) I also need that the default value is the contents...
  5. C

Calculation problem

Hi I am trying to calculate a sum from 3 fileds: the code is: $('warningnotice___balance_outstanding').value = parseInt($('warningnotice___debt_value').value) - parseInt($('warningnotice___payment_1').value)); I have tried this as a javascript on all 3 fields and also on each field only. I...
  6. C

Add weekdays to date

Hi I have a date element I want to add X weekdays to the date picked by the user and save this new date in another filed. I have looked at various add date functions but cannot figure out how to implement. Any Ideas? I am using fabrik 1.5.2 and have updated to svn 971
  7. C

Javascript Problem

Hi feeling a bit thick. I have the following in the javascript area of the elements but nothing is working. I know it's probably something stupid I am doing but I would appreciate your help . javascript: onChange I have placed the follwowing in both the published and published_status...
  8. C

Preview / Confirm Form before submit?

Hi I have a number of forms that on submission are written to a database. How can I make a preview of the form for the iser to confirm the details before final submission? CYTINO
  9. C

Stange Date problem

Hi Probably being thick here but. I have a calender element with the table format set to - d.m.Y If for instance i enter 1.6.2008 In the form the date is displayed correctly. In the database i get 1969-12-31 I am using the latest svn 969 Please help me. CYTino
  10. C

2 forms 1 table?

Hi I have a table where certain users can view modify some of the table and other users another part of the table. Can I make a new table pointing to the same database/table and use other fields for the second user to view edit?
  11. C

pre filled fields in form

Hi I have read th following thread and thought that it is exactly what I want. http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7114&highlight=email However, when I use this nothing appears. I am using a text field with aval checked and - global $my; return $my->name; in the default text field...
  12. C

Email Notifications

Hi I have a form with around 9 fields. I want to send 3 copies of the submitted form to: 1. site admin 2. current user - This is a registered and loged in user) 3. to 3rd party - this is an email address supplied as a filed within the form I want that I can choose which fields are sent...
  13. C

Nested If Function

Hi is it possible to have a nested If Function. I have made this function but nothing is happening? var bb = $('placedebt___required_service').value; if(bb == 'collect_debt_bb'){ if($('placedebt___days_old').value <91.00)){ $('placedebt___test').value=...
  14. C

Update table problem

Hi I have a table and have created a form based on the table. I have the tables PK set as debt_id - int - 7 - unsigned autofill - autoincrement and primary key. The problem is if i place an element in the form every time i update the form it overrides the table setting to some thing like: int...
  15. C

format display based on drop down choice

Hi I have a number of currency fields. I also have a drop down menu with the choice of 2 Currencies (Uk Sterling or Euro) I want to format the currency fields to be either a £ or euro symbol with the correct sperators and decimal points. Any Ideas.
  16. C

date / age calculation

Hi I have 2 fields: Field 1. due_date = element type - date -- date field with popup calender. Field 2. todays_date = element type - date - hidden - date field. Fioled 1 is to be a user input. I want field 2 to hold todays date. I want to calculate the days between. Any Ideas?
  17. C

Javascript If Function Problem

Hi Trying to get an If Function to work - Does this make any sense? $('debt_details_ltd_cf___total_charge').value = if ( parseFloat($('debt_details_ltd_cf___debt_value').value) <1000.00 , 40.00) else if ( parseFloat($('debt_details_ltd_cf___debt_value').value) >999.00 & <5000.00, 70.00)...
  18. C

Date calculation

Hi I need to find the value in days between 2 dates: User inputs date 1 todays date difference between date 1 and date 2 in days: I would like this in javascript as I need it to be an onChange event. any ideas
  19. C

Caclulating fields problem

Hi I am trying to calculate the sum of 2 fields and show the rsults in a third: I have used the following with onChange: $('placedebt___total_debt').value = parseInt($('placedebt___debt_value').value) + parseInt($('placedebt___collection_value')); I use this and keep getting a NAN result even...
  20. C

Table Display

I have a table with 30 fields. Much to wide to display on screen. How can I display each row "vertically" and click through each row?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back